Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

posting....

Well...it's not to the topic but I thought this is where I should put this particular thread...pardon me..

I noticed that many of us here start new threads in the heli discussions about electronics...and selling/buy...I thought we should keep this discussion here more for heli discussions....like technique...flying problems...bird setting etc...

I understand that sometimes we tend to get carried away...gyros and motors are all part of the heli....well...and batts too...so it's hard to like go over to the RC electrics discussion to post the above...but we'll see what we can do...I thought I just wanna smplify the discussions here..as it is..a bit rojak...no?

Comments please

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

I think it's fine keeping them under Helis??
    Would be troublesome to swtich forums here n there..

Since electronics are part and parcel of our RC models anyway...

And since most electronics threads here are pertaining to helis..
    Not like they'r asking abt Car's ESC or Sailboats motors..

Comment

The forum sure is quiet these days as a result of the oncoming exams and so on....study hard guys...and fly like mad when the exams are over!

TREX 500 ESP
      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

This forum isn't as huge as runryder or rcuniverse... and personally, I prefer the way things are posted there... it is a lot easier for newbies like myself to search for information we need.

The other thing I noticed is.. even within the thread is rojak.
        huh

Comment

forgot to mention... but no matter what... thanks to Mike for keeping this alive for us.
          huh

Comment

yeah, agree with nic. the rate of traffic in this forum isn't that high. personally i also like everything to be in one forum so its very easy, instead of switching forums to view stuff on engines and electronics. even on runryder, i do not venture further than the main discussion most of the time. the only time is when i need more in depth info. but daddyhobby hasn't reached that stage yet...
            JR 9x
            Raptor 50 SE
            Raptor 90 3D
            Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
            Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
            Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Originally posted by nic
              This forum isn't as huge as runryder or rcuniverse... and personally, I prefer the way things are posted there... it is a lot easier for newbies like myself to search for information we need.

The other thing I noticed is.. even within the thread is rojak.
              Paiseh...

My "there" => runryder and rcuniverse...
              My vote actually goes to Arthur's suggestion. Keep heli strictly heli, not on Tx, servos etc. If too much rojak.. it will be like fishing for things in a haystack.

So.. Brandon.. guess my view differ from yours.
              huh

Comment

Working...
              X