Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DX-500 from RC Expert HK

Hi,

Has any one owns a 3DX-500 from RC-Expert HK? The combo kit at S$ 1050 with all electronics on board offers good value, Heli came with all metal parts, quite impressive, may consider to purchase one. Btw, where can I obtain the 425 main blade from local dealers?

Like to have some opinon from all heli flyers out there.

Regards,

Robin Low

Originally posted by lowrobin53
    Hi,

Has any one owns a 3DX-500 from RC-Expert HK? The combo kit at S$ 1050 with all electronics on board offers good value, Heli came with all metal parts, quite impressive, may consider to purchase one. Btw, where can I obtain the 425 main blade from local dealers?

Regards,

Robin Low
    wat abt the spare supports bro?

Comment

these are the same as the hdx500, i believe parts can be bought from helidirect and the kit+motor+esc, doesnt cost S$1000 if i remember correctly
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

If u interested in tis heli, do checkout flying-hobby website. No links available, go google the keyword.

Comment

Stay away from them. They do not have a good reputation.
          Prepare to ding dong with them with long waiting periods if your items did not arrive correctly or installed wrongly.

Originally posted by lowrobin53
          Hi,

Regards,

Robin Low

Comment

3DX-500 Heli

Originally posted by balance_mind
            Prepare to ding dong with them with long waiting periods if your items did not arrive correctly or installed wrongly.
            Thanks for all the advise, may be I should wait for the Align Trex 500, at least the heli is represented by one of the local reputable hobby shop whom I can trust.

I owned Trex 450, Trex 600 & Raptor 50 V3 from the above big hobby shop, so far so good with parts support, however, some common parts can still be out of stock for a long long time and I have to turn to other smaller dealers to replenish the parts!!! therefore, I'm quite afraid to deal with a foreign company where no parts support

Robin Low

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind
              I tend to agree with you ! ...I dealt with them in person (face to face when I was in HK) and without going into the details, lets just say the feeling wasn't good and that is the last I will have anything to do with them.
              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
              X