Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b2c or ips

juz went shopping for some tail, can't find ips, so i tried the b2c again. with the ID number and all at rotor. seems like it is as dissappointing as before, less authority, can't hold max throttle, becomes irritating to have to control the tail back after a throttle change (or i am spoilt by my ips).
    is there any reason i should keep b2c instead of go hunting for ips again (other than keeping it to train tail control)?

by the way the cupid swash i just bought seems to have not much of a difference in control, maybe just more crisp. or maybe i'm jus incompetent. one last swash left at rotor chin swee branch for anyone who wants one.
    JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
    Futaba S3154 Tail
    Scorpion 2221-8
    JETI Spin 44A
    JR RS 77
    Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
    Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

B2C is definitely enuf for authority as far as I am concern. Fit too had no luck w it... U don want to see my FEDA piro...its hell fast....bottom line.... I am on separate and CSM 200 gyro

Mike

Comment

my theory is that its the blades that make all the difference...

with the hornet FP baldes there is a lot less drain on the motors and therefore more power for the tail to do its job.
      if you have stock blades then there is more draw on the motor and there isnt enough power for the tail to do its job well and an IPS is more efficient then the b2c so its still a better option for stock blades setup ..and they last longer too.

This is of course dependant on the condition of your main motor.

with my hornet FP baldes the normal b2c or chan ( champion special) works great but put the stock blades on ...even cut ones ands it just wont hold after the edge has gone off the batteries. the IPS will still hold but just.

The best investment of all on your heli is the fp hornet baldes in my mind! thye are stronger and make a lot of difference in the flight of the bird.

...just my two cents worth

cheers doug

Comment

what about using the yukonho blades, the straight flat bottom woodies? do you know how to make that , and the blade holder part too? how would these blade compare with hornet?

maybe i should really try seperates, or by then it would be BL already. anyway the b2c was just keeping me down from high air. i had a hell of a ripping time just dashing around in open air recently while my ips was still alive. b2s simply cannot compare with ips in my context. or is it because i took too long to solder and the motor's internal is sensitive to heaT?
        JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
        Futaba S3154 Tail
        Scorpion 2221-8
        JETI Spin 44A
        JR RS 77
        Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
        Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Doug,

Where to get this FP Hornet blade and how much?
          Does it fit nicely into a Feda blade holder?

Am thinking of getting a new pair of blades..
          My blades are kinda banged up badly.. heehee..

And my tail also dying!! :P

So Glenn if u get wind of the whereabouts of the IPS..
          Let me know..

Or maybe we can do a mass order from overseas?
          I know Yaw's tail motor juz died...
          And it wun hurt to have a few backup!! heehee..

Comment

can try the fu lo shou branch. the place is more 'electric' than chin swee i think. oh but i just remember chin swee's new gws shipment just got in and they are preparing to put on display. shouln't be long.
            JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
            Futaba S3154 Tail
            Scorpion 2221-8
            JETI Spin 44A
            JR RS 77
            Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
            Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

the only place that I have gotten the blades from is from helihobby in the usa..... get the CF ones part numer E080 I think....they work out to be around $50
              sgd I am sure if you are putting in a order that there will be some ppl that will join you

hobby shack denies that they exist as with the CP upgrade kit to
              useless mob that they are ( sorry for baging them out but they are very bad on service ..even worse then Chan!!!!

Comment

Stay a look out at the market place. I could be putting up my entire fleet for sale

Oooops ..... sorry....its the entire FEDA setup....probably those FG and CF balde

Mike

Comment

Mike, i juz want the blades!!! :P
                  heehee..

Comment

Working...
                  X