Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah all these are preference already .... the legal range of frequency would be 29mHz but yea u know theres limited frequencies and now there is 2.4Ghz ........mode 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 depends on how u like them http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...649#post190649
    this is a chart on the modes
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
      ah all these are preference already .... the legal range of frequency would be 29mHz but yea u know theres limited frequencies and now there is 2.4Ghz ........mode 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 depends on how u like them http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...649#post190649
      this is a chart on the modes

Thanx now I have better understanding

Comment

I think you should visit one of the flying site to see how the Heli flyer fly
        their heli , not sure which site has most heli flyer ,I think is at Bishan .

Base on your requirement
        budget ard S$200
        ready to fly (wont take trouble to assembly)
        basic model
        size ard 30-40 cm longest side

You can only fly co-axial Heli , which is only for indoor
        you can visit the following website
        (http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={66978791-69B9-4AA2-BF9D-CA5B12962640})

or

Mode 1 (throttle on right side) which is most of the flyer use in
        SG .

For myself , I has been flying plane for many year (on and off) , 2 month
        ago start to fly Heli , I like the way the Heli fly , it behave
        like real one .

For a RC Heli that can fly like real one , which can be fly
        outdoor , would cost you between S$800 - S$1000 ++ or even more

Mini titian , Trex-450 , HB K2 etc ...

I prefer Mini Titan , good heli to start with .

Hope this help

Comment

how much u willing 2 spend will depends on how far u r intending to go. if u r damn sure tis is the hobby for u, then invest in a gd tx n heli. As for me, i had no idea bk then, so i started out with a V3. NOw i've moved on the mini Titian. V soon, thx 2 HDB's poison, maybe nitro R50.
          Most importantly, take yr time, dont rush into it. the cheapest way to go is 2 learn fm other ppl mistakes...
          Futaba 8U Super/Spectrum DX7

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

"To be OLD & WISE, You must 1st have to be YOUNG & STUPID"

Comment

Let's fly slow and steady

Hi Lifeviewer,

I'm same like u a new bird in this hobby, intending to get a lama v3 1st. Try to get the hang of controlling the bird 1st, den slowly move on. I guess we shouldn't be too rush... cos the cost of crashing, which i hear from some flyers, can be very expensive. From the websites that i went surveying around and been to a few shops , Rotor Hobby seems to be the only one having stock for lama v3. Perhaps u would like to go there and take a look personally.
            Wat goes up, muz comes down... How abt those dat goes up and neva comes down? Wat happen to them?

喇嘛 V3
            Belt CP in the making...

Comment

Originally posted by newpilot
              Hi Lifeviewer,

I'm same like u a new bird in this hobby, intending to get a lama v3 1st. Try to get the hang of controlling the bird 1st, den slowly move on. I guess we shouldn't be too rush... cos the cost of crashing, which i hear from some flyers, can be very expensive. From the websites that i went surveying around and been to a few shops , Rotor Hobby seems to be the only one having stock for lama v3. Perhaps u would like to go there and take a look personally.

Hi nice to meet u. okay maybe i ll go n see it myself
              thanx

Comment

Working...
              X