Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trex 600N Governor installation - Need Help

Hi guys, just wanna find out is there anyone using Model Avionics TJ Rev Max on a 600N? How do you guys install it on the heli? I just can't seems to figure it out Any help is very much appreciated

Thanks
    [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Art2
    Hi guys, just wanna find out is there anyone using Model Avionics TJ Rev Max on a 600N? How do you guys install it on the heli? I just can't seems to figure it out Any help is very much appreciated

Thanks
    ME! at the revmax governor got show mah which one go to which.
    Kedi AH !

Comment

Thanks
      bro, going to 12 liao still fixing ah?

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny
        ME! at the revmax governor got show mah which one go to which.
        Aiyah Danny, how to mount it on the heli The manual states mounting it on the engine mount, but the 600N method of mounting is different lei, need to mount it on the frame itself.

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn
          bro, going to 12 liao still fixing ah?
          Yar lor...just completed the frame assembly. But now stuck cos have to mount the governor sensor on the heli first before I assemble the 2 frames together. Otherwise cannot access lei.

Comment

Aiyah Danny, how to mount it on the heli The manual states mounting it on the engine mount, but the 600N method of mounting is different lei, need to mount it on the frame itself.
            Sorry sorry, never state properly. I mean mounting the sensor on the heli

Comment

Sorry sorry, never state properly. I mean mounting the sensor on the heli
              ah. this trex very complicated fixing the governor. i dun like this design. i think there is a link on runryder somewhere about this. let me see if i can hook you into one.
              Kedi AH !

Comment

i hope this gives you a rough idea. but what i did was putting the sensor inside of the frame instead of outside being exposed.

cheers!

Danny.
                Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny
                  http://www.aerospire.com/trex600n_mount.html

i hope this gives you a rough idea. but what i did was putting the sensor inside of the frame instead of outside being exposed.

cheers!

Danny.
                  Wow wow Thanks Danny. You're a great help

Comment

Working...
                  X