Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hirobo Shuttle Plus

Hi, Anyone know where to get Hirobo Shuttle Plus parts besides Singapore Hobby, they have no stock on certain parts but don't known when will arrive.

I do...but I doubt you will wanna visit that B**tard
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Haha! I think we all know who you are talking about. The trick is to go there ask for the parts, pay and leave.......
      Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

What parts u need? I know one modeller with lots of shuttle parts.

Comment

I need the SE drive pully 8T, part no is 0402-522.

I usually get from Singapore Hobby where they always has no problem in supply. May be this item is not one of the common crash part. I do not know why my heli's pully suddenly crushed while flying and lost control on the rudder. Lucky that I was just started off and I quickly landed. Anyone can tell me what is the cause.

Comment

Hi, I got that part if you want. Can call me at 929 89 489

Comment

Other Bros on the web can supply that part, make sure it is not from that "shop"
              That part usually don't get damage, check your alignment.

Comment

ya...I don't think we should patronise THAT shop....
                TREX 500 ESP
                Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Hi, I need all your expertise. I have a question on my shuttle plus2. when I spind the main blade counter clock wise, I can hear a 'tic' sound from the belt pully. Is that normal for shuttle? I have replaced with new belt and the sound seem softer but still can hear the 'tic'.

The heli can still fly well but just want to be caution. Thanks in advance if you help in any advise...

Cheers,
                  Ang

Comment

I actually enjoy shopping at THAT SHOP.
                    Alot of nic nacks which is good and cheap there. Don't know why but I never did have any issue with him personally.

Comment

I-aquatic, Thank you very much for giving me the pully FOC. See you around at Tempines BP.

Comment

Originally posted by Art
                        ya...I don't think we should patronise THAT shop....
                        Totally new here, just so I not kena chiet, where is 'THAT SHOP'?

Comment

Originally posted by wacs
                          Totally new here, just so I not kena chiet, where is 'THAT SHOP'?
                          it will be the "champion" of all "hobby" shop in singapore.....

Comment

Originally posted by I-Aquatic
                            I actually enjoy shopping at THAT SHOP.
                            Alot of nic nacks which is good and cheap there. Don't know why but I never did have any issue with him personally.
                            hi bro. I want to ask u wer can i buy a metal swashplate for my shuttle plus.I jst visit olready Sh,but its to expensive.If u have or know wer can i buy,jst let me know.thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
                            X