Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
    If u are talking about buying TX, then it is just like buying computer graphics card for playing computer games. Good graphics card can handle newer games but of course more expensive. But then good graphics card can last longer.

Get a good TX if u are really interested in flying heli. Good TX normally has all the configuration for you to use in eCCPM 120, eCCM 90 and as well as mCCPM.

TRex 450 HDE is mCCPM configuration. U need a TX that support heli configuration as well as mCCPM configuration (in Futaba TX, it is called SWH1 I think). If one day u decided to mod your HDE to become eCCPM 120, then the TX configuration will be SR-3). And if u decided to mod to eCCPM 90 instead, then it is SWH4.

Again, normally a good TX that support heli settings are 6 channels and above.

SH
    ah now I understand better.Thought of spektrum ,is the dx6 good enough for hde and ccpm. Many thanks

Comment

Whether DX6 is good enough or not... I let other who use it before to answer u.

For me, I go for TX that has good GUI interface.

Again, just like computer. Both DOS/Shell/ASCII Character Based GUI command can do about the same thing as Windows/MacOS/KDE/Gnome based GUI....But Windows/MacOS/KDE/Gnome is easier to understand, navigate and set.

Just like comparing TX like Futaba 9CHP and Hitec Optic 6. You will notice 9CHP GUI interface is much better and easier to understand/navigate.

SH

Comment

do check out other overseas forums, many ppl are giving good comments abt the JR9x2 aka xp9303. A new 2.4ghz version of the XP9303 is coming soon. Many of our fellow dh members are giving equally good comments abt the 9x2. I'll be getting mine soon!

happy shopping!
        Mini Titan E325
        Stock ESC & Motor, Hitec HS65MG, Futaba 9650, GY401, RS77S
        Bling Tail & Head

JR9xII (35.XXMhz)
        Realflight G3.5 (Great piece of technology)

Comment

Working...
        X