Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great show. even the lousiest fella there is way better than me!

Comment

Originally posted by huasze
      great show. even the lousiest fella there is way better than me!
      Frankly speaking, IMHO, the lousiest was the Beam Heli demo. I heard the person standing next to me say that the demo is putting him to sleep!!! I cant agree more, its jus some flipping n rolls.

They really need to get some really good pilots to do a demo. Employing one of the Thais is not a bad idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
        Frankly speaking, IMHO, the lousiest was the Beam Heli demo. I heard the person standing next to me say that the demo is putting him to sleep!!! I cant agree more, its jus some flipping n rolls.

They really need to get some really good pilots to do a demo. Employing one of the Thais is not a bad idea!!!
        ah... thats the bbafc chairman leh.................
        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
          ah... thats the bbafc chairman leh.................
          Then he got lots of catching up to do.

I'm speaking the truth, nothing but the truth. Thatz wat I see among all those who flew at the competition. If u compare the demo by Ron n Markus wif the one on the Beam Heli.............................a whole universe of difference. Wana demo, do a good one, if not dont demo. Frankly, I dont mind paying to watch the Thais victory flight. Even the judges were impressed from their reaction. The Thais were on par or even better than them.

Thatz why I stick to scale flying.

Comment

I'm speaking the truth, nothing but the truth. Thatz wat I see among all those who flew at the competition. If u compare the demo by Ron n Markus wif the one on the Beam Heli.............................a whole universe of difference. Wana demo, do a good one, if not dont demo. Frankly, I dont mind paying to watch the Thais victory flight. Even the judges were impressed from their reaction. The Thais were on par or even better than them.

Im sure you saw the skid-in and blades-in piro tictocs
            Don't PCW

Beam E4
            Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
            Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

[SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Yap did a great job organising the whole event. without him and support of the sponsors, non of these will ever happen!

3 cheers for Yap!
                Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny
                  Yap did a great job organising the whole event. without him and support of the sponsors, non of these will ever happen!

3 cheers for Yap!
                  I wont deny that this 3DX was better organised than the F3C earlier. Most probably learnt from experience. He did a great job tis round n hope to see more of such events.

But frankly, some other stuff like 3D a heli in front of an audience really need to have a talent. That is something which u n kenny has and put u guys in a different league.

Comment

A big thank you to all helpers, organisers, sponsors, competitors and spectators.

You guys make this event a success.

Comment

I wont deny that this 3DX was better organised than the F3C earlier. Most probably learnt from experience. He did a great job tis round n hope to see more of such events.

But frankly, some other stuff like 3D a heli in front of an audience really need to have a talent. That is something which u n kenny has and put u guys in a different league.
                      i agree. but yap is an excellent f3c pilot. that is one thing definately me (not sure about kenny) cant definately do where flying requires much precision.

im looking forward to have him as my trainer coz im gonna fly f3c too.

cheers!
                      Kedi AH !

Comment

Hi Yap,

Nice to see u posting here wif a thk u note.

May I ask wat happen to all ur 3D stunts u were doing at Segar previously wif ur Hirobo Sceadu Evo??? U were impressive then. But I cant find the same performance when u were flying the Beam heli yesterday. Hope to see u fly much better next time.

Comment

Danny,

Not trying to dampen ur mood, but during my walking ard the spectator stands, most comments I heard abt F3C :

F3C =

Definately not comming from me. I attend the F3C competition at BBAFC every year since I started the hobby in 2003. I still keep the old magazines Walter used to give out.

Comment

Yep, pretty well organised event, except that lack of chairs for the spectators on 2nd day.

Pretty gd time to catch up with fellow flyers .. met quite a number of them for the 1st time

Oh and .. nice meeting you Murdanny
                            Heli:
                            . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
                            . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
                            . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
                            . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
                            . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
                            . Ok Model Medallion
                            . E*Star Storch
                            . ElectriFly S.E.5a
                            . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
                            . Canon 7D & 500D
                            . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
                            . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
                            . Canon 85mm f1.8
                            . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

Danny,

Not trying to dampen ur mood, but during my walking ard the spectator stands, most comments I heard abt F3C :

F3C =

Definately not comming from me. I attend the F3C competition at BBAFC every year since I started the hobby in 2003. I still keep the old magazines Walter used to give out.
                              haha. you attended the competition but have you participated or tried to fly F3C before? yes it is boring to the spectators who doesnt know how to appreciate the flying. it is difficult to fly a helicopter on a level and straight flight line, let alone flying two loops precisely on the same radius or rolling yet maintaining altitude and flight line. Much discipline and patience is need.

F3C is like an art gallery. We wouldnt know why a masterpiece can cost up to $500k if we don't appreciate it.

For me, F3C is more challenging than 3D. It tests my character and behavior of flying.

This is my preference la.
                              Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by CKS
                                Yep, pretty well organised event, except that lack of chairs for the spectators on 2nd day.

Pretty gd time to catch up with fellow flyers .. met quite a number of them for the 1st time

Oh and .. nice meeting you Murdanny
                                nice meeting you too bro! one day ill bring my goddad and godbro to fly there.
                                looking forward to fly with your group. till next time we meet in reality!
                                Kedi AH !

Comment

Working...
                                X