Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Align EC-135 Scale with 4 Main Rotor

Hi all

Finally got my Align EC-135. It is very thin layer of glass fiber type of scale body.

Manage to assemble some of them.

Here are the pictures.

SH

Wah.... So fast !

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
    Hi all

Finally got my Align EC-135. It is very thin layer of glass fiber type of scale body.

Here are the pictures.

SH

Comment

Wah...you are fast...

Comment

Hi all

Here are the pictures.

SH
        tot you dun wan this unless you can do the fan tail? you managed to find a way to do it liao??
        Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

I want A-109 initially. Then saw both EC-135 and A-109 has very nice looking panels and rivets. Beginning to like EC-135 also.

Then wangzx bought extra EC-135 and ask me whether I want it or not...well, what the heck! I get EC-135 also.

For Fan tail... NOT EASY for this size! I still unable to come out way to do it. What I intend to do is to use smaller or cut down tail blades with 4 tail blades instead. That is the closest I can go.

After I look look the EDF in Rotor hobby, I think u might able to use EDF40 or EDF50 for it...but u have to cut the EDF cylinder to a lower height instead.

SH

Comment

SH, Thur night Yishun FF EC-135 .......

Comment

I tried to.

After I posted the 2 pictures, I went out and only back around 11:30pm. Only manage to paint the landing skids to black color. Will continue some more tonite.

SH

Comment

I want A-109 initially. Then saw both EC-135 and A-109 has very nice looking panels and rivets. Beginning to like EC-135 also.

Then wangzx bought extra EC-135 and ask me whether I want it or not...well, what the heck! I get EC-135 also.

For Fan tail... NOT EASY for this size! I still unable to come out way to do it. What I intend to do is to use smaller or cut down tail blades with 4 tail blades instead. That is the closest I can go.

After I look look the EDF in Rotor hobby, I think u might able to use EDF40 or EDF50 for it...but u have to cut the EDF cylinder to a lower height instead.

SH
                yah.. the mechanism to adjust the fan tail will have to be very small for trex size.. damn siong. edf40 on a size 300 heli already have tail authority problem.. with trex size.. maybe 50 then can.. brushless? . you all make me damn itchy liao

Comment

Originally posted by greenh0rn
                  yah.. the mechanism to adjust the fan tail will have to be very small for trex size.. damn siong. edf40 on a size 300 heli already have tail authority problem.. with trex size.. maybe 50 then can.. brushless? . you all make me damn itchy liao
                  If I going to use EDF, I will sure use brushess motor. With EDF50, maybe u can use those tiny brushess motor from Jet Hobby. That one can spin more than 3000RPM.

Go ahead lah!! Honestly, I find the Align scale not bad. They did a good job. Compare to real EC-135, it is not true follow because some parts they do not follow. But overall, not bad!!

SH

Comment

I have a Himark 2025-4200KV motor, u interested???

3000rpm is pretty low leh.

U using 4S lipo, use my motor as example :

4200KV x 14.8V = 62,160rpm x 0.9 efficiency = 55,944rpm

U will love it, much faster than ur 3000rpm motor.

Comment

I also have 2025-4200.... from my previous Hornet II. Furthermore, I think 2025 is way too big for EDF50.

The motor I mention about at Jet Hobby is 4300kv and 3500kv
                      GS-12-30-17 4300KV

GS-12-30-20 3800KV

SH

Comment

Side track a bit....FYI, Flying Hobby will be releasing the 4 bladed rotor head soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by wangzx
                          Side track a bit....FYI, Flying Hobby will be releasing the 4 bladed rotor head soon.....
                          i know.. fung keeps me updated pretty often.. still waiting

Comment

Any picture?

SH

Comment

They just have a successful test yesterday. Hope they can release soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X