poor broken hearted guy

hmmm..

Then I think the one jumping into the pool should be him

Comment

maybe rc heli caused him to lose his gf

Comment

Originally posted by boo_saa
        care to share?
        well, it was a very windy day at pasir laba camp where i had to carry the state flag with my helicopter last year 13 August for National Camp 2006. On that day i was rehearsaling as well as familiarising the areaa. i was fighting tremondous winds. why? because im flying above tengah reservior. so when i rehearsing that day with my raptor 90, with a rev max governor and OS 91 SX H and 502 gyro. While flying, the tail case gave way and the helicopter was spinning straight down to the reservior. The sea boats tried to find the heli but to no avail.

but i didnt throw my transmitter la. haha.
        Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny
          well, it was a very windy day at pasir laba camp where i had to carry the state flag with my helicopter last year 13 August for National Camp 2006. On that day i was rehearsaling as well as familiarising the areaa. i was fighting tremondous winds. why? because im flying above tengah reservior. so when i rehearsing that day with my raptor 90, with a rev max governor and OS 91 SX H and 502 gyro. While flying, the tail case gave way and the helicopter was spinning straight down to the reservior. The sea boats tried to find the heli but to no avail.

gosh!
          For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

erm... did SAF replace you one plus give u off days to repair it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan M
              erm... did SAF replace you one plus give u off days to repair it?
              haha. thats classified. shh. anyways, im not in the army yet.
              Kedi AH !

Comment

haha. thats classified. shh. anyways, im not in the army yet.
                wow..... not in army then can ask for more liao lor...

Comment

Working...
                X