Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T rex question..

ok got the new head on the t rex and have it all tracked and am getting -5 to +9 pitch rage ( est)

what is happening is that as I punch up with the throttle/collective I am getting a very short shimmie ( ie the heli shakes from side to side) for a split second as it take off ..what could this be? ...never had it before.

could it be that my end points are not adjusted on the throttle ch and that running at 89% throttle on hove that there is not much more to go with the increase in power needed?

I had it adjusted before with the pitch a bit low and it was fine ..actualy too pitchy ..I could do an art and do yo yo! with it in front of my face it was very responsive to pitch change and no shimmie.

thoughts?????

ok to answer my own question ..it was the ball links ....not the butler that did it!

I replaced the ball links with ones from champion ..they are the correct size and fit the links very snugly.... but there was the problem they were a bit too snug initaly ..no slop abut also a bit of friction so when I increased the collective it took a split second for the links to catch up and hence the shimme. now that I have losend them and replace the inportant ones that have side to side motion there is no more shimmie and flies great.

this heli flys like my 30 size bird!!! its great

Comment

Working...
    X