Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont throw away your trex ABS blades

here is novel solution for them ...CF them

I used some cf tape and ca ..... 24.5g all up ..I forgot to weigh them before I started.

they are very!!!! stiff more then the woodies and all at a cost of only $11 for the CF tape at NTC

cheers doug

I think they bottom line is can we get it tracking just like the woodies ?

Cheers

Mike

Comment

there is absolutly no flex in these suckers!!!! they are more solif then the woodies I dont think that there will be any trouble tracking them as the extra flex is totaly gone ..they feel like a set of CF blades thats how stiff they are.
      when finished they weight in at 26g each ..thast 10 g heavier then the stock ones. ( the new stock ones)

( if you didnt know the new blades at jst are a bit different to the ones that came in the box. the new blades from jet only have 2 cutouts in the blades. the ones rom the box have 3 cutouts in the blades. the new ones are 1.5 g heavier each and are a lot tougher at the tip ..which I think will help with tracking too.)

here are the finished products...I think they wil work fine. will test later on. right now wil have to adjust the pitch curve on the heli to get the best out of it with the new head.

cheers doug

Comment

Doug thanks for the review, let us know how the tracking goes... love the abs blade if it can track well.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X