Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your transmitter setup??

What will the normal transmitter setup in terms of the switches on the bottom of the transmitter? I think the layout is like this :

Ch1 - Aileron - Switch up or down
    Ch2 - Elevator - Switch up or down
    Ch3 - Throttle - Switch up or down
    Ch4 - Rudder - Switch up or down
    Ch5 - ?? Switch up or down
    Ch6 - ?? Switch up or down

Pictures of your own transmitter are more than welcome.

thanks

what tx are you using? i think its esky type right?

Comment

Yes. I have an Esky TX (72MHZ) used for my King 2. thanks

Comment

here's my setup:

Ch1 - Aileron - reverse
        Ch2 - Elevator - normal
        Ch3 - Throttle - reverse
        Ch4 - Rudder - reverse
        Ch5 - ?? Switch up or down
        Ch6 - ?? Switch up or down

mine is 4ch esky tx, so the rest not sure.. actually, it depends on where you place the servo, if you place it upside down, then it'll be the opposite setting lor

Comment

Ok. I have a 6ch and servo is palced upright. Is this the setup for just normal flying like hovering and flying forward, left, right, reverse? Sorry for the chain of questions, I'm a noob on helis.

Comment

Originally posted by imvirus
            Ok. I have a 6ch and servo is palced upright. Is this the setup for just normal flying like hovering and flying forward, left, right, reverse? Sorry for the chain of questions, I'm a noob on helis.
            depends, try not to throttle up(or unplug your motor) and see if it moves accordingly.. hard to explain here.. will try to post pics tmr for you

Comment

Bro the reverse switches are dependent on how your craft is set up. You cannot copy others (unless its the same craft) to set yours! You need to know what they do.

Comment

ahh ok. I though all normal flight modes will be the same. I should probably play around with the switches and see what they do. I was trying to get the basic setup that I can start with.

Comment

Working...
                X