Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any easy way to track blades?

Is there any other way to track blades aside from hovering? Will it track perfectly if balanced correctly? thanks

yeap tracking should be good if you balance + set up your pitch correctly.

Comment

That's great!! All I need to know now is how to adjust the pitch. I bought a pitch gauge and read some posts regarding how to use it. I;ll be getting my HBK2 sometime next week. I'm so excited. What should I do just in case the pitch is not set up correctly? Where do I do the adjustments?

Comment

there are linkages to the blade grips from the flybar cage .. make sure they are the same lenght ... then there are another two linkages .. same lenght again... tuen on ur tx ... set to midstick without motor .. lol .. then use the pitch gauge and set it to zero the pitch gauge should be parallel to the flybar .. if not then refer to your manual .. it should be there
        Helis
        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

there are 2 links that are connected directly and indirectly to each blade grip. when u have the rotor head in front of u'll know.

basically one is longer, one is short..
          For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

or just bring down to a funfly
            Helis
            Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Thanks a lot for the advice. I can't wait to try them all when I get my King 2.

Comment

Working...
              X