Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal flybar for Honey Bee King 2??

Hello, I have a honey bee king II, Can I upgrade the flybar to a metal or aluminum kind of flybar like the one on the Walkera 22e? thanks

Originally posted by imvirus
    Hello, I have a honey bee king II, Can I upgrade the flybar to a metal or aluminum kind of flybar like the one on the Walkera 22e? thanks
    it is already metal right???
    save the animals!:

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, aht I meant was I bought a HBK2 and will be getting it next week so I have not actually seen the heli. I was looking on some close up pics and noticed that the flybar seem to be made of hard black plastic. Have you actually seen one live in front of you?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, aht I meant was I bought a HBK2 and will be getting it next week so I have not actually seen the heli. I was looking on some close up pics and noticed that the flybar seem to be made of hard black plastic. Have you actually seen one live in front of you?
        seen it hover seen it crash. pick up the pics and seen it crash again lor.....

bon worry bro its a metal pic of rod..welcome to the kings
        YOu FLy, You CRASH, YOU LEARN..

Mini Titan
        JGF500th
        CC45
        Hitec 65HB x 3
        Futaba 9257
        Futaba GY401
        [U]colco lama v5[COLOR=Red]][COLOR=SandyBrown]
        Align Trex600N Pro

JR PCM 9X II
        e-STATION BC6
        kong lipo
        Dualsky
        ace RC
        x TREAM

Comment

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get it. I also bought almost all the aluminum upgrades on it. Only one I'm missing is the aluminum tail casing which I will probably get soon. I'm also thinking of getting a brushless motor later on. I will post some pictures on it when I'm finish installing the upgrade parts.

Comment

hm.. how come my fly bar is not metal??

My comes with carbon rod only
            Walkera #4
            King2

Comment

That's what I thought it was but I have not actually seen one in person. I wonder if the Walkera metla flybar for the 22e will fit the HBK2? what do you think?

Comment

never really see a 22 b4 but i think carbon rod is enuff and not that brittle also =D
                Walkera #4
                King2

Comment

I'll stick to the carbon rod until it breaks then I probably try the metal one from the walkera 22e.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get it. I also bought almost all the aluminum upgrades on it. Only one I'm missing is the aluminum tail casing which I will probably get soon. I'm also thinking of getting a brushless motor later on. I will post some pictures on it when I'm finish installing the upgrade parts.
                    Where do you get the alu upgrades for the King 2, you bought it online or local?
                    [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

I'm from Houston, Texas. I did not even look where the parts are coming from but I assumed it is here in the U.S. since the price was in US dollars. I post the website where I got it from later on when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by akababy
                        hm.. how come my fly bar is not metal??

My comes with carbon rod only
                        carbon is harder
                        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Are all flybars of different helis the same in length and diameter?

Comment

Are all flybars of different helis the same in length and diameter?
                            nope, they r different

Comment

Ok, thanks. Just making sure what to buy later on when needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X