Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement gear set for VS-6 servo?

Look like I stripped the second VS-6 servo bought fr champion. Anyone had changed the gear inside? Hoping the HS-50 / 55 gear set can go with it.

Mike

Looks like the answer will be too late Flew my FEDA despite some "unsmoothness" w the servo..... Crashed. No control to bank the heli in the direction the faulty servo is...... Fortunately, only broke a flybar paddle dropping from abt 2m height......

Mike

Comment

hahaha i also broke my flybar last night, tried a stunt, flew the fly high enough, then shut throttle, let it drop, then full throttle, not powerful enough, crashed....

Comment

Just a quick update. Champion did sell spare gears for VS-6 but Chan claimed he is out of stock.....saw 1 roll of spare gears that written "For 6g servo" but he claimed its not for VS-6

Ask him when is the stock coming in.... he say he havent even order......as usual.....ask me to buy another VS-6 to "stand in" first .....SIAO!

Bought the HS-50 spare gear set from rotor.....yahoo! it fits well into the VS-6 ......just need to rim thru the main gear a little cos it has a little "chamfer" inside.

The other news is the VS-6 is selling at $22 now...... guess they must be threaten by the 4g servo selling at jethobby..

IMOH....I don think I will go for VS-6 if possible....1 just dead yesterday......cover not very perfect fit and cause friction on servo horn and motor eventually dead.....I will go for HS-55 instead...unless you are a weight freak....

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X