Clear All

Originally posted by ethinger
    that looks exensive
    cheaper than align ;)
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

This is my version of the mini titan bling bling head

Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

wa looks tough n expensive
        For sale

Comment

Originally posted by greenh0rn
          This is my version of the mini titan bling bling head

wah, how much u spent for it?

Comment

hmm i would prefer the square flybar cage anytime. is there a reason why TT didnt adopt the square flybar cage? what are the design considerations?

now now where is SH

Comment

ah so thats how the g-sp...i mean g-force looks like.

why do you prefer the square cage? its less aerodynamic is it not?
              JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
              Futaba S3154 Tail
              Scorpion 2221-8
              JETI Spin 44A
              JR RS 77
              Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
              Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

I can't think of any reason right now for rectangular bracket or "L" shape...except I think "L" shape it is cheaper and easier to manufacture

SH

Comment

hmm besides being cheaper maybe it's easier to replace one side that got damage as well, but that's not really a point because the flybar cage hardly gets damaged. in fact i crashed bazillion times and never had to replace my flybar cage.

Comment

My guess will be that "L" shape cage is more unique then the square ones which are use on Trex and many other models, and they don't want to be a clone to others as well as not wanting others to clone theirs..

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
                      My guess will be that "L" shape cage is more unique then the square ones which are use on Trex and many other models, and they don't want to be a clone to others as well as not wanting others to clone theirs..

Ehh.. how to unique? Since TRex 450X, they already using the "L" shape. It is only when TRex450XL HDE come out that they officially replace to the rectangular bracket.

SH

Comment

to me, as long as it works well.. i dont care..
                        For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
                          to me, as long as it works well.. i dont care..
                          'L' shape need to align cost 2 piece where as square is one piece.. easier.
                          Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

and because the cage is braced all round its more rigid..gives me a better feel even with the stock plastic..but tt metal parts should work good too..

this is one reason for me wanting to change to trex head the other time...

yes, greenh0rn..your bling rotor head hooks solid..

Comment

Yep.. I guess these people will shift their design when they see some similarity.. as now.. most cages are squre.. but TT ones are "L".. That's just my guess lah. But again, it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone, as "L" shape are easier to produce with a 1 piece design for left and right.. whereby the square ones require 2 different parts with 4 pieces (2 x 2 ) forming 1 single cage. Hence, need 2 process to produce a single item. Logistic wise, also more busy.. store need to keep track or 2 items, and there are screws as well??.. Hence, for packaging consideration.. How should they ship?? if as a whole.. Then need extra labor to assemble, if in parts, then require extra steps to pack the bits and pieces..

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                              Ehh.. how to unique? Since TRex 450X, they already using the "L" shape. It is only when TRex450XL HDE come out that they officially replace to the rectangular bracket.

SH

Comment

Yes.. The "L" shape ones are harder to mount.. Need to align.. But I think there's really no high tech reason to why they use the "L" shape ones lah.. as square or "L" shapes , they all works the same.. Again.. Just my guess hor.. it's cost saving for TT..

Originally posted by greenh0rn
                                'L' shape need to align cost 2 piece where as square is one piece.. easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X