Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the head design is flimsy unlike belt-cp,etc... but it is still a good heli afterall.

raceroam..i'll still vote for the king 2. good heli to start with.

enjoy

Comment

think rtf will be easier to begin at first...can hover straight and understand how the mechanism works..than slowly improve more on technical...???but after all..as long as ya happy dude
      save the animals!:

Comment

Originally posted by dreamflyer
        think rtf will be easier to begin at first...can hover straight and understand how the mechanism works..than slowly improve more on technical...???but after all..as long as ya happy dude
        btw, he got a futaba 6chn tx.... so maybe we can advise him to get a kit first and thus buying a seperate elctronics... so the heli would be a better one than the RTF right

Comment

Originally posted by lampard
          NO OFFENCE TO ALL KING 2 FLYERS BUT ITS true

sorry
          Not forgetting the tail heavy problem...

Comment

Originally posted by swift_freedom
            Not forgetting the tail heavy problem...
            The tail heavy problem can be easily fixed
            [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

btw, he got a futaba 6chn tx.... so maybe we can advise him to get a kit first and thus buying a seperate elctronics... so the heli would be a better one than the RTF right

also can....its always good to fix our own heli...yupyup... cuz if he buy rtf than he will have one tx spare....silly me..
              save the animals!:

Comment

Originally posted by Art2
                The tail heavy problem can be easily fixed

i put thumb tact...think good enough while i save $$$ to but batt....
                save the animals!:

Comment

anyway bro you stay at tampines right???you can go view our ff at bedok...you can always come on down and join us i'm a newbie at this and am getting ots of help from the ff hope to see ya soon
                  save the animals!:

Comment

Originally posted by dreamflyer
                    i put thumb tact...think good enough while i save $$$ to but batt....
                    Shifting your batt more forward is worth the try.
                    I'm back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hello_hellohello
                      Shifting your batt more forward is worth the try.
                      ya tried before...put i will slip back...so i conter the problem by sticking velcro...but diff to remove...so i thought just put it in its original place than thumb tact the front.... there are so many ways of centering it...i even thought of getting the trex bat holder???to extent the batt holder out wor hehe...flying so fun...
                      save the animals!:

Comment

the head design is flimsy unlike belt-cp,etc... but it is still a good heli afterall.

raceroam..i'll still vote for the king 2. good heli to start with.

enjoy
                        actually the beltcp's head is also flimsy as mentioned by flameangel.. if u want quality, u have to go the align/TT way
                        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Working...
                        X