Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a JR RS10DS fit into a Trex SE V2?

Hi guys, wanted to know if a JR RS10DS rx can be fitted into a Trex SE V2, is the rx too big for the receiver compartment of the heli?

Thanks
    [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

hi Art2, i doubt you can fit into the main frame but have seen someone cable-tied it below the base plate though. Use the rx foam to dampen the vibrations and for protection.

Comment

hmm..the se has a receiver mount at the front..not sure if it will be hard on the stock canopy. maybe use a mini-t canopy as it is bigger.

Comment

Wah!!.. 10 Channel RX on a 400 Size Heli??

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
          Wah!!.. 10 Channel RX on a 400 Size Heli??
          ??? issit a waste? normally wat other uses ppl will do with their 10 channel Rx

Comment

If bought as a package with a 10 channel RX, then it would have been a waste if it's not used, but again, I guess unless if you're planning on flying scale models, or big nitro heli, then again, still won't take up 10 channels.. unless use on special application. Again, what else can be fitted on a 400 size Trex??

Acrobatic planes require at most 4 channels, and scale models, as well as some smaller ones may need 5 where the 5th is usually used for the landing gear, and maybe a 6th for bombs, and a 7th one for a cam?? or gun?? and I guess you'll have to be innovative on the 8th, 9th, 10th???

Comment

Working...
            X