Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T Rex450 Training Gear

Hi all

I`ve got a set of the Align Training Gear for the TREX(with the orange balls at each corner)
    Does anyone on the forum know how this attaches to the bottom of the heli?
    There are 4 strange shaped black plastic parts that come with the set that some how must fit to the skids.
    Also only 4 orange retaining sleeves to hold the balls onto the Carbon fibre rods.Do I need more than that?
    I have not got any fitting instructions and can`t seem to find a picture with it fitted to the Rex on the net.

Can anyone help?

Malcolm

hi, you could use rubber bands to attach to the bottom of the skids. personally, after the rubber bands, i would attach re-usable cable ties just in case. after fitting, these should form an X shape diagonally to your heli.
    JR 9x
    Raptor 50 SE
    Raptor 90 3D
    Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
    Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
    Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Yes,that is the same way that the training gear fits to my Zoom,using the plastic ties.
      Its just that these 4 plastic parts for the TREX gear obviously must fit but who knows how.

Comment

haha... my training gears:

2 "plastic sticks" from the macdonald balloons.... no balls at the end.. The center is held with scotch tape.

It works fine for me...

But.. hehe I am off training gears already.. the heli is so tiny and light... so hard to damage it..
        huh

Comment

Working...
        X