Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack_mav88
    Ghostfit, started fixing up your G-Smart already? will be be really for test flight tml?
    Wah ! ...you think I David Copperfield ah ? can perform magic one !

LOL ! ....before I can start on the G-Smart, first I got finish the Kalt Baron 30 restoration project in order to clear the dinning table ! ....have to leave some space for the wife to have her dinner right ?

Anyway, got to think about what servos, Rx, Gyro, etc to put in also wat ? .....I think mine should be ready by end April ....when you getting yours ?
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

...... ........

MASTER WHY YOU NEVER GET FOR ME????!!!!! If not we can fly together laio...
      sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Originally posted by abner
        ...... ........

MASTER WHY YOU NEVER GET FOR ME????!!!!! If not we can fly together laio...
        Blurdy H*** !

If you're serious about getting one, why din you give me a call or sms me on the HP ? ......you expect me to be reading the forum every minute ah ?

Anyway, I think Derrick has reserved one for you aredi, so you better go down and collect it yourself !

btw ! ......this one hor ! ......you better ask Uncle Lim to help you setup ! ....definately cannot setup and test hover at Punggol Void deck 127 one !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
          Wah ! ...you think I David Copperfield ah ? can perform magic one !

LOL ! ....before I can start on the G-Smart, first I got finish the Kalt Baron 30 restoration project in order to clear the dinning table ! ....have to leave some space for the wife to have her dinner right ?

Anyway, got to think about what servos, Rx, Gyro, etc to put in also wat ? .....I think mine should be ready by end April ....when you getting yours ?

Mine ah...hmmm...got to see how it perform tml first. You going to tampines bike park tml?
          Jack_Mav88
          ---------------------------------------------
          Planes:
          1) 90mm Fiberglass F16
          2) RCL F16I
          3) Fly Fly 90mm MIG 29 (Building)
          4) Hyperion KI84 Hayate 40e (Selling)

Heli:
          1) Trex 700N (MWTS)
          2) E-Raptor 620
          3) RJX Extreme 90 (MWTS)
          4) Hurricane 550 (upgrading)

Comment

Originally posted by jack_mav88
            Mine ah...hmmm...got to see how it perform tml first. You going to tampines bike park tml?
            Confirm one !

Uncle lim fly, sure must go and see !

Comment

The quality is miles away from the Belt CPs ....although not quite up to Mikado's standards it's certainly can compare with TT standards .....you just have to look at and feel the frame to tell !

Incidentally, what are the problems with the Belt-CP ?

f

Comment

Originally posted by dirtdynamics
                The quality is miles away from the Belt CPs ....although not quite up to Mikado's standards it's certainly can compare with TT standards .....you just have to look at and feel the frame to tell !

Incidentally, what are the problems with the Belt-CP ?

....I know the mere mention of the word MIKADO only and you will appear like a genie !

So hows the logo 10 3D ? .....sure would love to see it fly in person
                Has Mathinstrument gotten his yet ?

I've given up trying to procure an Eco8 Royal ! .....the spares are just too expensive for the quality .......judging by the G-smart quality, I think the E-smart would be a better choice for a heli in the 480 to 500 mm blade length size !

Comment

Blurdy H*** !

If you're serious about getting one, why din you give me a call or sms me on the HP ? ......you expect me to be reading the forum every minute ah ?

Anyway, I think Derrick has reserved one for you aredi, so you better go down and collect it yourself !

btw ! ......this one hor ! ......you better ask Uncle Lim to help you setup ! ....definately cannot setup and test hover at Punggol Void deck 127 one !

Woa like that talk to me...

Anyway confirm Derrick have reserve one for me?

Or maybe can tell uncle lim to sell me the one he have fixed up... So i dont need to fix up and trim myself as I am super noob... without MASTER guide..

Comment

Confirm one !

Uncle lim fly, sure must go and see !
                    where is that? wot time?
                    Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

this Mikado.. who's selling it?

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
                        this Mikado.. who's selling it?
                        POOF !

Hahahahhaha

Anyway its available online.
                        Just key in mikado and you'll be hit with a few sites...
                        f

Comment

Originally posted by dirtdynamics
                          POOF !

Hahahahhaha
                          So tomorrow will you "POOF" at tampines bicycle park with your Logo anot ? ....or need us to "rub" somemore ?

Originally posted by greenh0rn
                          where is that? wot time?
                          I was told "Tampines bicycle park, 10 am onwards." ....those with helis bring helis, those without helis .....errr, bring bicycles !

#1 - Woa like that talk to me...

#2 - Anyway confirm Derrick have reserve one for me?

#3 - Or maybe can tell uncle lim to sell me the one he have fixed up... So i dont need to fix up and trim myself as I am super noob... without MASTER guide..
                          Ans #1) If I was physically anywhere near you, I'll would have SPANKED you ! .....naughty boy !

Ans#2) Aiyoh ! ....brutha ! ....you can call him yourself right ? .....later you go toilet poo poo, need me to wipe for you anot ?

Ans#3) HaHAhAha ha ha ! ........YOU WISH !

But seriously, jokes aside ! .....Abner, as I mentioned earlier, if you want one, better quickly give Sky hobby a call ! .....Uncle Lim would love to help you setup and fly the G-Smart ......I can only assist if he's not around.

Comment

pple.. is it the tampine mountain bike park.. near ave 9??
                            Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

Ans #1) If I was physically anywhere near you, I'll would have SPANKED you ! .....naughty boy !

Ans#2) Aiyoh ! ....brutha ! ....you can call him yourself right ? .....later you go toilet poo poo, need me to wipe for you anot ?

Ans#3) HaHAhAha ha ha ! ........YOU WISH !

But seriously, jokes aside ! .....Abner, as I mentioned earlier, if you want one, better quickly give Sky hobby a call ! .....Uncle Lim would love to help you setup and fly the G-Smart ......I can only assist if he's not around.
                              Ans 1) I will love to be spanked by you... ghost spanking...

Ans 2) Love too let you wipe for me.... if can why not...

Ans 3) I will get it this evening maybe...

On serious note... what are your choices for your servo, gyro and RX you intent to use???

Comment

Ans 1) I will love to be spanked by you... ghost spanking...

Ans 2) Love too let you wipe for me.... if can why not...

Ans 3) I will get it this evening maybe...

On serious note... what are your choices for your servo, gyro and RX you intent to use???
                                Ans 1 to 3 )

Dunno if HS5245 will fit ? .....if not then maybe need to get some HS625. gyro will be a GY240, Rx maybe electron 6 ......(I admit it ! ...I'm cheap ! )

Originally posted by greenh0rn
                                pple.. is it the tampine mountain bike park.. near ave 9??
                                Should be ! ....haben been back to Tampines for ages !

Comment

Working...
                                X