Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight box items

Trying to assemble a flight box now....

Anyone knows any LHS carries "carry master" combo kit? rotor has a picture of it.. but not in any of their item listing.

Or anyone has any other recommended box? Is there any way to assemble a portable starter?
    huh

Nic rotor does shows those things in the 'accesories' header. Inside u got to look out for the header on the top of the page. Btw portable pocket starter very expensive...$189!!!!

Comment

whatever box does not matter!

important what is inside that u gonna have!

MONEY!!!!

enjoy!
      Sondol first talk later!

Comment

The "carry master" is actually everything inclusive. USD$99. So I was just wondering if it is available here.

The portable starter from rotor.. any not interested in that.. add in the batts $50, and the hex extension, that tthing cost almost $250.

Jet seem to sell a modified portable version at $140 (inclusive of batts), but I don't recall I saw it at the shop yesterday. Just wondering if anyone has lobang for DIY portable kits like those found in US webs...
        huh

Comment

Hi

If you going to use for Micro Heli like Dragonfly, I remember that Jett Hobby do sell a metalic (Aluminium?) casing before. I not so sure whether they still got stock or not.

Another possibility is that use the paper box (original packing) of Dragonfly and use it as a template to make another box.

I have this idea but haven't make it to reality yet is that make your tail boom to be screw track at the chopper body so u can screw and unscrew the tail section. Like that u can keep it in 2 parts. U then can use those Computer Notebook casing for transportation.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Thanks Super_Honet... that is actually for raptor... DF don't need starter
            huh

Comment

Wah good idea. I still thinking of how to transport the raptor ....
              Take a cab from my place to BP like about $35 to and fro.... Gosh..
              Hopefully there is a way i can put it inside a bag and carry it while i ride to BP.. Anyone comes across people carry the bird while riding? Possible?

Comment

fly to BP... + get a .90 airplane and covert it to a tanker for mid air refuel.
                huh

Comment

Nic good idea u wanna try??

Comment

Nic good idea u wanna try??

Os-32
                    15% Coolpower
                    G2 Stimulator
                    G2 Stimulator? hmmmmm
                    huh

Comment

my flight box items.

Power panel
                      Electric fuel pump
                      Coolpower 20%
                      12V 7mah batt
                      starter
                      Start shaft
                      size 8 wrench for glow plug
                      pitch gauge
                      glow starter x 2
                      Tool box...( allen key x 1 set..pliers..cutters...Precision screw drivers...)
                      toilet paper
                      cloth
                      cable tie

When I used to drive a van I usually have enough spares in the van for 2 crashes.....

So I'll crash...repair at the field...and fly again....

TREX 500 ESP
                      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Opps i mean simulator

BTW i have all the items in arthur tool box but not the power panel and the pitch gauge...

Anyone wanna sell thier pitch gauge???

Comment

hi nic, i wouldn't recommend the carrymaster. i once considered that, but it doesn't have space for anything more than the original stuff inside. there are more stuff which you'll need to bring. i don't have a starter box, but i am able to fit everything in to a bag. this bag contains tool box, transmitter box, fuel jug and electrical starter with on-board battery.

in my small tool box i have:

a small box of spares
                          a hex driver
                          allen keys
                          small plier
                          big plier
                          small standard screw driver set
                          large phillips head screwdriver
                          ball link pliers
                          small hammer
                          multi-head socket plier
                          snippers
                          CA
                          epoxy
                          locktite
                          rubber bands
                          cable ties(I LOVE CABLE TIESSSS!!!!)

this toolbox has everything i currently need to take my whole heli apart and for maintenence. very convenient!

the TX box includes tx, fuel pump, glow starter, neck strap and cloth.

i chose to go with a starter with the on-board battery as i am not able to lug the extra heavy weight of the seperate lead acid battery around. with this setup, i don't use a power panel and lead acid battery.

all this into one bag, and the heli in the other hand, i can take public transport around. taking cabs to the flying field is way beyond my reach. only times i take cab is, when i take a bus from my house to the CCK area, then hop into a cab for the short ride to the field. taking the bird in a lrt is a PITA
                          JR 9x
                          Raptor 50 SE
                          Raptor 90 3D
                          Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
                          Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
                          Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Brandon u bought the portable pocket starter? how much u bought it? where?

Comment

locktite
                              rubber bands
                              cable ties(I LOVE CABLE TIESSSS!!!!)

[/B][/QUOTE]

I see, branzzz has the same fetish for cable ties like i do!!!! Dun get wrong ideas Ja, i like the small ones for holding wires in place neatly.

Art, ya got a cam? Why not show him photo of your field box? The Thunder Tiger one which rotor carries not too good, the whole thing loading up is so bloody dang heavy and cumbersome. It's hard to carry anything else with it! I was helping James carry it when i followed him around last time.... it's got no other space so james had to carrry the tool box in his "school" bag.... jialat.

Branzzz, there is also a carrying bag of sorts for the rappie... wonder if rotor sells it.

Comment

Working...
                              X