Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ho Detach8,
    I have not mixed any parts. Its all plastic parts.
    I have my collective set at 12 degrees
    and cyclic set at 7 degrees.
    How did you fix your problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by topgun7
      Ho Detach8,
      I have not mixed any parts. Its all plastic parts.
      I have my collective set at 12 degrees
      and cyclic set at 7 degrees.
      How did you fix your problem ?
      Sorry make that Collective at 11 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by topgun7
        ...When I have the collective fully down or up on the controller (left sitck) and I make a full circle on the cyclic control (right stick), I can see that parts on the head near the flybar are hitting each other...
        The transmitter stick makes a square pattern which is good for the collective and fixed wing aircraft but for cyclic, the corners force the heli's head parts to move beyond they're limits. You need to get or make a "cyclic ring". Realistically, that's something that should be standard on all heli transmitters. Another known problem is the oval links. To tilt the flybar, the flybar's pitch link balls must go through an arcing motion with cyclic inputs. At the point where the flybar has one arm up and one down, the flybar can't tilt because the grips won't allow the links to move sideways. I recently heard that adding about 1 mm or so of endplay to the flybar allows the bar helps a little.

Comment

Originally posted by BELTCH
          ...adding about 1 mm or so of endplay to the flybar allows the bar helps a little.
          Edit: ...adding about 1 mm or so of endplay to the flybar allows the bar to slide which helps a little.

Comment

Hi are you all still playing belt cp? Seem like no one is posting anymore. Will like to have more close up pic to do the direct servo mod. don really understand by looking at the previous posted pic. Wat others mod can be done? any of the bro playing belt cp staying north-east so that can meet up for some advise..

Comment

ya, still got bros flying belt CP like 50size heli. Go PFW maybe every evening. Sure got bros to help. but make sure you check freq before u turn on ur TX. shout it out loudly.
              JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by Flyko28
                Hi are you all still playing belt cp? Seem like no one is posting anymore. Will like to have more close up pic to do the direct servo mod. don really understand by looking at the previous posted pic. Wat others mod can be done? any of the bro playing belt cp staying north-east so that can meet up for some advise..
                You can go to this forum. They have alot of posting. http://www.heliguy.com/Forum/mod-ser...sh-t15992.html

Comment

ok thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X