Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rtf chinook

champ selling a rtr chinook.never seen one before which is rtf.got to see it fly man.someone risk buying from chan and show it to me flying would be cool.

hi , i may be able to tell u about some producs from championhobby shop as i know the guy who owns championhobby store. i fly with him every sunday at pungol .so do not hesitate to ask me about products from championhobby.
    hi i was just wondering why all of u hate chan. i find that he is quite a nice guy if u get to know him properly. he offers to do the setup for my heli and also to help repair my heli for free except for the parts which needs to be changed.he also offered to help me buy the parts for my cybercopter when he is going to beijing next month instead of ordering through the internet which will cost a bomb. so i do not know why u guys hate him so bad.there was once when i went back to change a battery pack for a lower voltage battery which was cheaper and he agreed and he even paid me back the money as the lower voltage battery was cheaper so this shows that he isnt that bad

Eh... Friend, this is wat u posted when u first joined the forum..
    Seems that u a good friend of Chan.. Why not ask him to let u try it then?
    Or ask him to fly it and let u see??
    Are u Chan in disguise or wat?? Now asking us to buy his stuffs
    and test it to let u see?? think u know him better than us..

Sorry, but i find this guy very very weird lor..
    Last edited by PhiBeR; 04-11-2004, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Re: rtf chinook

Originally posted by Heli Friend
      champ selling a rtr chinook.never seen one before which is rtf.got to see it fly man.someone risk buying from chan and show it to me flying would be cool.
      Hey Friend, a true heli bro would not ask another bro to risk buying something just to entertain him. Least of all from an unreliable source like Chan! Don't you think your request does sound kind of overboard?

Anyway, if PhiBer's theory about you being Chan is true, it's really perfectly ok to come out and engage the bros here. A sincere attempt to understand what they really want and understand what they value in a hobby supplier would go a long way to mend bridges.

If you're not Chan, then forget what I said above. But to advertise for Chan in this forum is not going to help alot cos the mention of his name in any thread is bound to draw flak from any of the bros here.
      "The ground is my best teacher but not exactly my favourite"

Comment

He's definitely not Chan himself
        Remember? chan can't communicate in proper english !!!

Comment

hey dudes i am definitely not chan.i just find that somethings about chan mentioned here is not exactly happening to me.i dont really care about how chan is hated i just fly my helis and im happy.

Comment

Working...
          X