Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghostfit
    ....my workplace is the "Club" ! ....Chris's one of the student.

The Align RCE500 gyro does have a led which changes color to indicate rate or HH modes. (Dunno about the telebee one thought !) ....Mine is working fine, it's pretty fast but not as precise when compared to the GY401.
    hmmm.. maybe i color blind..kekkek or i mixed up with the lower end telebee..
    pai say.. agree with you about the GY401.. simply plug and play.
    Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
      Bring it down to the "Club" on Sat mornings and we'll have a look at it !

....dun encourage aggressive flying of Trex size helis inside the hangar but gentle hovering and triming out are okay !

hi mr tony,

the 'head' of the club will allow heli inside meh? lol...
      heard tat the 'head' change le? is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by junyang
        Make sure your RCE500 is placed the correct orientation! Its supposed to be standing up if i remember correctly. Also check your gyro direction is correct!

hi junyang, ya my gyro is in the correct orientation.

btw guys, my heli was working fine till tis morning no idea why...

no crash history as its only the 5 hover before today. furthermore now i'm breaking in the battery. so pure hovering.

Comment

Originally posted by greenh0rn
          bro.. wot "club"? some secret hideout issit?

i can never get it right with the telebee gyro.. sometimes.. i dun even know if its in rate mode or HH.. remember reading somewhere that if you throw a left or right rubber and the servo centers quickly, its in rate mode.. else, its HH.. a bit vague rite? no matter wot i do, mine just centres (even when i set the gain to 100% under "GY" mode in my futaba Tx. eventually gave up.. as long as tail hold.. i bo chup... at least futaba 401 or logictech have a led light to tell you.
          It's not vague.... I used to have this problem reading the gyro HH or non-HH mode until someone showed it to me..... Whether got light or not, now i can tell HH or non-HH......
          When the servo moves left or right with rudder stick input, it should return to center position. This is non-HH mode.
          When u move the rudder stick left, the rudder should stick to the ends and not return to center. This is HH mode.
          Losers whine about their best. Winners date the Prom Queen.

Most people talk a lot, only few are up for the moment.

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow
          20,000 times a min

Comment

hi guys,

i tried again today but it didnt work. This time i flipped the switch on the gyro.

i found out tat the tali drive gear system tat is between the main gear and the boom seems to haf some free play. For instance, with the balde holders on the tail can still be spun ard.
            Tail Drive Gear Pic

the part in grey is the part tat is moving when u push the tail ard even when the main blades held firmly as to not allow it to move.

does anyone of ur trex's tail drive gear unit has the same problem?

Or could there be other factors that may cause this prob?

Comment

It shld not move freely when you hold the tail and spin the main rotor CW.

Comment

Working...
              X