Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bukit Batok Funfly Thread

Okay I hope this brings more people to the BB FF site for Wednesday... hopefully.. if it's a flop we'll shift back to the 170A MSCP @ BP...

When: Every Wednesday (or Friday?)
    Time: 0800 pm onwards
    Where: Open Space Basketball Court behind Bukit Batok CC
    What: Any microelectric heli (honeybee, dragonfly, cp2, etc) and some Trex / Belt CP sized for setup and testing (I won't recommending flying it...)

Good idea! I'll try to come.. Would be good to finally have FF near my place.. heh

Comment

Okay just came back from the FF. About 5 FPs flying around with about 8 people turned up. William frm AceHobby came by abit late though... by the time he arrived everybody else left.

Conclusion is the place is very windy. I believe this is seasonal though. Very well lighted even until midnight and spacious enough for 2 FPs to fly around comfortably. If the basketball court is empty, even better. Can have 4 helis flying around.

Lastly, quite inconvenient for the people in BP. Maybe we should move it to Friday when the busses operate later, and when people have no work/school on the following day.

I will check with William if he want to consider moving his own FF on Monday to this space as well!

Please drop in your comments! All are welcome!

Comment

lol. that place is really quite windy. but it the season ma. anyway, tt place is quite good. near west mall, near mrt, near a coffee shop too.
        but i tink really gt to chose a day which public transport operate till later time. other den tt, it is great.
        sigpic

Helis:
        Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
        Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
        Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
        Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
        Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

Working...
        X