Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bearing - Where to Buy

Can any one advise where I can buy some 2x6x2 and 2x6x2.5 bearings.

Cheers.

You can try bearing shops..

Yew Kee Bearings Antech Pte.ltd. (YKBA) has been around since the early 1970s. Our mission is to help improve customer's operation experience by providing a range of industrial automation product brands that we are proud to carry. -OILES Bearings -DODGE Bearings -BETEX Induction Heators -NATEC

Not sure if they got such a small size though. Call them up and ask

Comment

I see your location is brunei, it might be cheaper for you to get at your local bearing shops.

If you are in Singapore, go to streetdirectory.com and use the bussiness thingy to search for bearing shop. You will get 10plus results.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe can try rotor:

There is bearing section, but I don't know whether they have your requirement size bearing.

Regards,
        Arto.
        Dynam Hughes 300 fp with stock blades and GWS DD tail upgrade...
        TX: 72.830MHz, mode 2.

Can hover already, now learning orientation...

Comment

Thanks For Reply

Actually the LHS carry these bearing sizes but they are too expensive.

I need quite a few for a scratch build I am doing, which I also do not know will work or not so I want to cut down the cost.

I will check out as advised. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Regards,

Comment

Miniature bearings are not cheap at bearing shops. Very popular shops like SLS have fixed price of $4 for normal bearing and $8 for stainless steel bearing, irregardless of size as long as they are considered miniature bearing. What is the largest size that you consider mini bearings, I don't know, but even all the bearings in a nitro heli are considered miniature bearing, with the exception of the rear engine bearing and only the rear. Some other shops like kian hoe go by size, but the smaller the more expensive, or so my invoice says.

sigpic

Comment

u can try shinko bearings around the area of rotor if you are in singapore.

Comment

Working...
              X