Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any flying group in the East?

Hi All,

Just got interest in Gas Helicopter (Caliber 5). But since its not advisable to fly alone for a beginner, would be interest to join some enthusiasts around the east area (Marine Parade) of Singapore .

Cheers.

Regards,
    Arto.
    Dynam Hughes 300 fp with stock blades and GWS DD tail upgrade...
    TX: 72.830MHz, mode 2.

Can hover already, now learning orientation...

Comment

Hmm...gas heli... bro i dont think is a good idea to fly gas heli in MP area... MR GOH will come and find you
      sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Originally posted by abner
        Hmm...gas heli... bro i dont think is a good idea to fly gas heli in MP area... MR GOH will come and find you

Not marine parade la. Somewhere end of East Coast. After all, still haven't even learn how to hover .

Would like to join you guys, but haven't got all the stuffs yet. Heli itself killed my budget for this month liao.

Comment

Originally posted by sstan36
          Not marine parade la. Somewhere end of East Coast. After all, still haven't even learn how to hover .

Would like to join you guys, but haven't got all the stuffs yet. Heli itself killed my budget for this month liao.
          ...One end of East Coast = too near to Changi International Airport, the other end = Too near to IR !

.....Life is tough !
          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

hi

come tampines bike trial pk on this sunday we will be there i also begineer
            [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
            X