Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!!!!

Swash Type for beginner setting Should set to normal at independent aileron, elevator and pitch servo??? Or set to 120'. Belt CP is using what ?? I am a beginner trying to set up my Belt CP.
    sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

I m using Optic 6.... Bro that use Optic 6 pls help...

Comment

if your swash got 4 ball links then it's normal, if it's 3 then should be CCPM (120 degree). Hope this help.

Comment

Originally posted by vintcs
        if your swash got 4 ball links then it's normal, if it's 3 then should be CCPM (120 degree). Hope this help.

4 Balls link?? My is a belt CP so is CCPM?

Comment

Originally posted by abner
          4 Balls link?? My is a belt CP so is CCPM?

Hi Abner,
          you really got the Belt CP ? it is 120 degree swashplate.
          must read the thread about belt cp settup by using the search tab.

Minghauh
          JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
            Hi Abner,
            you really got the Belt CP ? it is 120 degree swashplate.
            must read the thread about belt cp settup by using the search tab.

Minghauh

OK... thanks... you flying Belt cp too?

Comment

Hi hope this helps

Hi ,
              remember to rest the optic 6 before any configuration if you bought/was given a used optic 6, sometimes there are some settings stored from previous models.
              i use hitec optic 6 too and the belt cp uses 120 swash type, the 120 swash type is orientated for the elevator servo BEHIND(by default optic 6),

but the belt cp elevator servo is INFRONT... you have to try play around with the reversing of servos and the ccmp ratio 70% or -70% !!!!but do not set them at 0 or it dosent work!!! also if you are using other servos such as JR servos you need to set the correct phase shift for the servo type( im not sure about the e-sky servo) either positive or negative phase shift..

if your settings ( with reverse and +70/-70 ) is correct.

- when you increase your collective, all the 3 servos should raise the swash plate up.

- when you push forward on your elevator stick, the rear 2 servos should raise the swash plate, while the front servo(elevator servo) is lowered causing the swash plate to tilt forward.

- when you push your roll/aileron stick left and right only the rear 2 servos should tilt in the direction of your aileron stick input.there should be veryverylittle or no movement at all on the front elevator servo.

**** for safety resons remember to unplug in you motor!!!***

alternatively you could bring your heli to some fun flys and the fliers can help you out! goodluck and have fun flying!
              Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

sorrie typo

remember to RESET the optic 6 before any configuration if you bought/was given a used optic 6, sometimes there are some settings stored from previous models.

RESET not rest sorrie oops!
                Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Originally posted by noob
                  Hi ,
                  remember to rest the optic 6 before any configuration if you bought/was given a used optic 6, sometimes there are some settings stored from previous models.
                  i use hitec optic 6 too and the belt cp uses 120 swash type, the 120 swash type is orientated for the elevator servo BEHIND(by default optic 6),

but the belt cp elevator servo is INFRONT... you have to try play around with the reversing of servos and the ccmp ratio 70% or -70% !!!!but do not set them at 0 or it dosent work!!! also if you are using other servos such as JR servos you need to set the correct phase shift for the servo type( im not sure about the e-sky servo) either positive or negative phase shift..

if your settings ( with reverse and +70/-70 ) is correct.

- when you increase your collective, all the 3 servos should raise the swash plate up.

- when you push forward on your elevator stick, the rear 2 servos should raise the swash plate, while the front servo(elevator servo) is lowered causing the swash plate to tilt forward.

- when you push your roll/aileron stick left and right only the rear 2 servos should tilt in the direction of your aileron stick input.there should be veryverylittle or no movement at all on the front elevator servo.

**** for safety resons remember to unplug in you motor!!!***

alternatively you could bring your heli to some fun flys and the fliers can help you out! goodluck and have fun flying!

Thanks Bro will try it out...

Comment

bro best is to meet up with people who have experiene with setup unless you know exactly what you're doing. one wrong setup and your beltcp could injure you very badly. don't take it for granted!

i have made some short vids in the beltcp setup thread on the very basics of servo centering and swash movement. you should take a look at them to get a better idea of what you should be doing during your setup.

of course there will be many other factors you'll overlook. i was just helping somebody yesterday morning and the futaba channel 3 is actually inverted so we have to reverse channel 3. his beltcp made three scars on his hand...

you can join luckysoul at the bpp funflies. i'll be there as well!

Comment

OK... thanks... you flying Belt cp too?
                      yap,flying belt CP also.
                      JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
                        yap,flying belt CP also.

Hey bro,

So can we meet up somewhere and you help me set up my Belt CP? I know you using Optic 6 too right? Or your is also set up by someone else?

Comment

Hey, you got a belt CP? COOL!

I got my Hirobo in my car today. Might pop over to Sembawang after work if not too late.
                          On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                          Dynam Hawker Tempest
                          Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Originally posted by aerobird
                            Hey, you got a belt CP? COOL!

I got my Hirobo in my car today. Might pop over to Sembawang after work if not too late.

Woa.... HIROBO lei......

Comment

Woa.... HIROBO lei......
                              Still prefer the smoke and the noise lah.
                              On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                              Dynam Hawker Tempest
                              Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Working...
                              X