Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
    Hi Promech

Using 335mm in a normal calm day (no winds), it fly well. I not intend to reduce the length for the sake of scale look. Too short and it does not look scale. I have 6 pieces of ABS blades (which is 295mm I think) and tried it before (see the first picture). In terms of scale look, I still prefer the 335mm length (see 2nd picture)

The RPM looks ok for me anyway. What I need is to have a smaller chord to make it even more scale look.

One disadvantage I notice but not sure whether is it the cause is that during windy condition, it is very difficult to fly because now that it has more lifting surface, it is more easily being affected by wind. I intend to install gyros to make it flyable in windy condition.

SH
    WOAH ! ....Bro, you're da man ! ......I can just picture it, your 6 bladed heli lifting not a beer bottle but a whole CARTON of them !

But seriously, your efforts are very inspirational !
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

does tat means if i am a newbird to heli i get a 4-6blade heli is better then a 2 blade heli for learning hover??
      V.s.One =Sold
      Sepent 710x2 =Trown By Ex G.f
      Honey Bee C.P =Useless Merry Go Round
      Lama V3 For Me =Vigin Heli
      HoneyBee Fp =Crashed
      HoneyBeeKing =Looped and flipped sold
      Belt Cp =Sold
      DFC Pro (Clone) = Trying to set up Gyro
      V450D01V2 = Flying With 2 New Buddy
      JS Tz Frenzy 50 = Overhauing
      Raptor 60 = Fliping Crazily & Total Gone

Comment

does tat means if i am a newbird to heli i get a 4-6blade heli is better then a 2 blade heli for learning hover??
        No! IMHO, newbies should start with normal first. Learn how to fly normal heli before going to flybarless or multibladed.

The reason is that, for multibladed, u have more blades to trim/adjust/calibrates, flight characteristic is different, and when crash, u damage more blades than 2 bladed.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by swatlast
          Bro,

Don't think out of the box yet?

I remember you asking me if we can do away with the aileron linkage so we do not have to bother with it and just concentrate on the elevator only!!!

Fly normal before attempting all other stunts

Cheers!
          Machines should work, Human's should think!

Comment

damn cool stuff.. saw it today at yishun... low headspeed. i bet if he crank up the headspeed this thing can lift lots of stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X