• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wad type of swash is th belt cp?

hi all
    i just bought a futaba 9chp
    and i dont know which type of swash configuration i need to use
    "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Pahe 82 of manual

Comment

i know that page
      but i dun really know which one??
      "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Comment

if i am not wrong 120deg ccpm? wat are the options? i dun have 9chp tho.

Comment

Pg 77 of ur 9C manual.

Please see extract :

Comment

Raj, ....looks like you need the Heli SR-3 swashplate setting. bearing in mind that the Belt CP has the elevator link in front (as compared to the back for most helis eg: Trex, E325, Aplus etc) you may need to adjust your swashmix i:e: Aileron/Elevator/Pitch to get the correct orientation.
            Experiment with the Motor disconnected til you got the cyclic right.
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

ok
              ill try and see

Comment

bro just disconnect motor try try and check your swash movment make sure its correct

Comment

now when i push my throttle stick up
                  the swash tilts right
                  then when i push my aileron stick to the right
                  the pitch goes down
                  the elevator and rudder are ok
                  can some one shine some light on to this problem?

Comment

....your servos are plugged into the wrong Rx slots ! ...you'll never be able to get the CCPM right no matter what you do on the Tx programming !

Make sure you understand the channels on your Tx ...for Futaba, it's Channel 1=elevator, 2=Aileron, 3=Throttle, 4= Rudder, 5=Gear or Gyro Gain, 6=Pitch.

Looking at the heli from the back (Tail boom facing you) the elevator servo should be right in front at the nose, the pitch servo should be on the rear Left side and the Aileron should be on the rear Right side.
                    Make sure the Servo to Rx connection is correct before you continue.

You may have to reverse some of the CCPM mixing ratios to get the correct setup. Look in your Tx menu for something that looks like:

Ail=60%
                    Ele=60%
                    Pit=60%

If lets say all is correct but your collective stick make the swash tilt forwards, then you may try reversing the CCPM elevator mixing from 60% to -60%. Try and see what happens, just remember that if it did not help, you HAVE to reset what you did back to the defualt. (otherwise you be like chasing your own tail !)

Good Luck ! ....if still not solved, bring it down either Fri or Sat ...you know where !
                    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                      ....your servos are plugged into the wrong Rx slots ! ...you'll never be able to get the CCPM right no matter what you do on the Tx programming !

Make sure you understand the channels on your Tx ...for Futaba, it's Channel 1=elevator, 2=Aileron, 3=Throttle, 4= Rudder, 5=Gear or Gyro Gain, 6=Pitch.

Looking at the heli from the back (Tail boom facing you) the elevator servo should be right in front at the nose, the pitch servo should be on the rear Left side and the Aileron should be on the rear Right side.
                      Make sure the Servo to Rx connection is correct before you continue.

You may have to reverse some of the CCPM mixing ratios to get the correct setup. Look in your Tx menu for something that looks like:

Ail=60%
                      Ele=60%
                      Pit=60%

If lets say all is correct but your collective stick make the swash tilt forwards, then you may try reversing the CCPM elevator mixing from 60% to -60%. Try and see what happens, just remember that if it did not help, you HAVE to reset what you did back to the defualt. (otherwise you be like chasing your own tail !)

Good Luck ! ....if still not solved, bring it down either Fri or Sat ...you know where !

mine was have to set from elevator 60% to -60%. does the mode1 or mode2 also change the orientation.
                      JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Working...
                      X