Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does gyro matter much while flying helis?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i oso haf a align rec 500 gyro on my trex HDE and it seems to be fine thnkx to the help of TELE for teaching mi how to set it up.

u may wan to ask him for help

Comment

hihi guys! thanks for the advice!

i've managed to set up the heli and use the heading hold function finally.
      with the HH, it seems awfully much easier to fly! don't need to keep on positioning the rotation.

with HH, the trex actually seems easier to fly than the honeybee, and more stable too!

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
        Bro you got to turn off all trims, subtrims, epa, atv, d/r, mixes, etc on your channel 4 (rudder) before you can turn on HH mode

Once you're in HH mode your gain will differ from non HH. You will have to set it all up again.

hi, this means my rudder channel needs to be completely zero?
        my heli's tail has a tendency to wag a tiny bit. that normal? have set the gain to be very low already

Comment

as in, my rudder d/r should be at zero percent!?!
          or i leave it at 100 percent

Comment

to answer the question of this thread.. yes of course the gyro freakin matters!

to go in HH mode
            trims all at 0
            subtrims all at 0
            epa/atv all at 100%
            d/r all at 100% *you can reduce later if you dont want your tail to spin so fast*
            expo at 0% *you can set if your tail is too sensitive later*

very very very tiny wagging is normal, esp in wind.

Comment

great, thx! apparently need to use transmitter to alter the gain settings rather than the manual one. the manual one doesn't work at all.

now heli flies easy! thx guys!

Comment

Working...
              X