Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cyclic ring?

anyone here using cyclic ring?do you remove it when you fly plane?

sigpic

think cyclic ring for mode 2 only?..... dun make sense expo-in u're elevator with rudder... leavin aileron with more travel.......... =S

for mode 1 gd for piro-flips..... mmmm
    -* Project Swift *-

Comment

yup, more for mode two...and yup, I am using mode 2...anyway don't think rudder+elevator can bog the engine so easily lah...

does anyone remove in when flying plane, then fix it back when flying heli?I know cyclic ring is a bit of cheating...but anyway I am not a good pilot

or is there a way to get around it without taking it off when flying a plane?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
        yup, more for mode two...and yup, I am using mode 2...anyway don't think rudder+elevator can bog the engine so easily lah...

does anyone remove in when flying plane, then fix it back when flying heli?I know cyclic ring is a bit of cheating...but anyway I am not a good pilot

or is there a way to get around it without taking it off when flying a plane?
        er.... why do u need full travel when flying a plane?

the travel with the cyclic ring on should be sufficient... even for 3d.

Comment

still can full travel mar.... set 150% lo.. but will be more sensitive...
          can use for ya plane oso.... just see which 1 is more comfortable.....
          r u usin it for heli already?.....
          i think it feels kinda trapped.... like fingers not free to move anywhere.....
          Last edited by yC86; 31-10-2004, 12:15 AM.
          -* Project Swift *-

Comment

use it for heli for quite a while liao...find that a bit limiting when flying plane, as in very scare that when need to use full elevator+a lot of aileron cannot get enough travel. Me newbie in plane flying, keep panicking...for heli bo pian lah, flying a 30 only, so not as much power as the 50 or 90, I am sure you all know lah, a 30+too much cyclic+bad pilot=bogging when coming out of moves...

sigpic

Comment

hi, can someone tell me wat is a cyclic ring?
              "Be NiCe tO tHe pEoPle yoU mEeT oN yOur Way Up. cAuSe yOu'll NeVer KnoW wHo YoU Will MeEt On yOuR WaY DoWn."

Comment

a ring on your cyclic stick that will allow full elevator/aileron travel when used independent of each other, but it will limit you from using full elevator and aileron together, so you won't get into extreme cyclic load on your heli=reduce chance of bogging...at least in my view, that is what it is for...some people use it to cheat during certain manuveurs...not that I can do those stuff

sigpic

Comment

i see....got it. thansx.
                  "Be NiCe tO tHe pEoPle yoU mEeT oN yOur Way Up. cAuSe yOu'll NeVer KnoW wHo YoU Will MeEt On yOuR WaY DoWn."

Comment

Working...
                  X