Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swassh ball on stock

swash ball now available at rotor $5.60 hurry!!!! before someone b uys them all

I just got one.

Went down with Ace today, I just wanna apologise that i've not bought extra for some of the people here, forgot to call, rotor was closing. My friends please hurry, from what i saw, there was 15-20 pieces on shelf.... Chin swee branch. Canopy for cupid is also only 5.80. Those who can please get it or call to book your piece... it is really very good. Will update results after fitting later.... The anti-rotation pin had to be filed down a little cos it was a bit fat.... test flying now!

Update: runs true, when spooled up without blades.

Update: Small inputs quite accurate. Swashplate tilt has lesser throw than DIY types. Swash does not vibrate at higher high speeds
    Last edited by MicroHeli-Nut; 22-03-2004, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I got 2 today at 11:00am today at the Rotor main branch.

Yup.. The time I bought it, it has alot over there. Actually, all the Cupid spare part are there...except the electronics part.

I wanted to bought 4 initially but end up bought 2. Just install one on my Dragonfly. Test fly for a few minutes just now.

Super-Hornet

Comment

OK I went down to rotor HQ and found stock level is good (at least at the time of 10:30am) approx 10 set remain. So you guys should not have problem if you try to get it by today.....if you need it.

Comment

Only one left on display at Rotor Fu Lu Shou Complex.

Comment

Now who the heck bought all those swash plate. Be considerate a bit leh.. Some of us (I got already) might not have it. Let them have a change to get it. U bought so many for what? Trying to sell to other country is it?

Super-Hornet

Comment

BTW... what is the actual purpose of using those swash plate with ball.

I find that you might able to survive without swash plate ball by using Anti-Rotation Arm. Correct me if I'm wrong, is the the ball is to prevent the swash plate from collapsing due to no plastic sleeving? If so, then the Anti-Rotation might also help those problem.

Anyone has any explaination?

Super-Hornet
              Last edited by Super-Hornet; 23-03-2004, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Hey,

Dun buy so many leh!!
                Leave 2 for me and Yaw!!!

From NTU go down very far and i got lessons whole day!!

Hope got stock, tml i try calling to reserve..

Comment

For those who have ask me to buy for them the swash plate, please collect it from me during tonight's funfly section......as delivery is not inclusive in the package

Comment

I cannot emphasise the importance of a good swash plate enough.

the difference with the stock one and a good swash with a truely centre centre ball is that at any cyclic input, the head speed remains close to the original .... is the swash does not obstruct or rub against the shaft. This is not the case for the stock tube around the shaft. It also means your servos have to work less sternuously. That's why the heli becomes much more flighty and twitchy after using this swash. For a good test spool up to the max with all blades and hold the heli in your hand... check if ur swash is shaking from side to side or up and down.

Comment

Loyn thanks for the extra mile...... save me a trip

Thank You

Mike

Comment

Just bought 2 swashplates from Rotor..
                        For Yaw and me..

Seems to have abt 6++ pieces left on display, phew!!

Just installed it but not yet tested it out..

Comment

just bought 1 pc on sunday, got about 7 pcs left

siva

Comment

Working...
                          X