Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model Helicopters have feelings too.

This applies to everyone who'd read this forum. Whether your heli- toy is a feda'ish , some logo , some turbine heli, whatever.I think this could be of some benefit.

So i was looking at my voyager e the other day. After much thought and experimentation i have decided it flies almost 45 seconds longer on the same gp3300 reds pack if i polish the canopy and wipe it nicely before flying.

After spending sometime thinking about what can cause such a discrepency, i have rejected possibilties like different battery temperature,air temperature ( it's well cold over here ) , flying style , flying fast continuous circuits and not doing pirouetting funnels etc, as a possible explanation.

I have instead concluded that my voyager, like other toy helicopters, has feeling,and a mind. Of course this might be hard to see at first , as they cant talk to us and stuff.
    i have asked my hornet for an opinion but have yet to get one.

Model helicopters cant talk very much to us, but depending on how they are treated i do think they fly differently.

So if you're nice to your toys i do think your toys will be more inclined to work better. unless they are evil toys, of course, in which case there is no hope.

So what to do now? go and take your favourite toy and be nice to it. Clean up and wipe down your rc helicopter. Favourite toy not a rc heli or plane? Clean up and restring your guitar, overhaul your bicycle drivetrain , go change the oil in your cars engine, whatever

i am quite sure it will work better the next time you play with it, and you would have gotten an upgrade in performance for no money whatsoever.

Derrick

Have you been watching Toy Story?

Comment

Used to think that way... My helis all have names.....

So got really heart ache whenever i dinged up the Hornet 2

but now i got another theory, *bear wif me pls*

The very funny thing about these things, even though they dun breathe like us is that their characteristics all resemble the owner........ Kinda like an extension of the person...... Dun believe? You can try flying someone else's plane or heli, ( make sure the same model) and see if u can't tell anything about the person's preference...... Better still, take a close look at the model,

'neat or tidy?

how much detail?

got polish or not?

All DIY or super upgrades?

But then seriously I treat my IF4J nicely... 'air tight' box.... ''polish canopy'.....

Comment

i think hor you all have not enought air time !!!!

stop thinking and go out there and fly it.

hmmm my raptor told me he would like to visit the neibour hoob open field this weekend
        i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse

hmmm my raptor told me he would like to visit the neibour hoob open field this weekend
          hmm.. think your raptor heard a female raptor flying in the air........
          huh

Comment

So how do u determine the sex of your heli?

Mine fell in love with the wrong species.....dunno why it like the ground so much.....always kiss the ground when I didn't tell it to! Sigh....
            [SIZE="1"]
            [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
            Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

hello, think you have study too much..

Comment

Originally posted by 9VDXN
                So how do u determine the sex of your heli?

Mine fell in love with the wrong species.....dunno why it like the ground so much.....always kiss the ground when I didn't tell it to! Sigh....
                Dunno.. but some experts in this forums seem to able to tell this particular one is male.. and very gay....

huh

Comment

Originally posted by nic
                  Dunno.. but some experts in this forums seem to able to tell this particular one is male.. and very gay....

hahahahahaha !

Comment

Come to think of it... Yeah.. maybe u all are right. I think my Hornet II is a Material Girl. She spend too much of my money in SPA and manicure. Really thinking of looking for more Down To Earth Female type of helicopter like T-Rex. (Not as pretty as hornet ii but looks like more decent attitute)

Super-Hornet

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                      Come to think of it... Yeah.. maybe u all are right. I think my Hornet II is a Material Girl. She spend too much of my money in SPA and manicure. Really thinking of looking for more Down To Earth Female type of helicopter like T-Rex. (Not as pretty as hornet ii but looks like more decent attitute)

Super-Hornet
                      HornetII: "Oh... I see... you prefer more meaty woman now.....?"
                      Edit: Version 2
                      HornetII: "You mean you like the fat a$$?"

huh

Comment

Welll... Not too skinny. Kai Tah The Ti Fan Chiu Tah.

I Think for us all, looks is the first thing that attract us but it is the character/attitute that make us stay longer/forever.

Recently my Hornet II keep on insisting of going shopping for spare parts.

Super-Hornet

Comment

HornetII: "Oh... I see... you prefer more meaty woman now.....?"

Hmm.... I think your Raptor did talk to u but in reverse, when u go out more often with your E-Starter

Super-Hornet

Comment

no...

The Raptor left home because I fell for a Alien spieces...... (an aircraft... worst: EP !)
                            huh

Comment

At least your Rappy left you....no need to feed two of them.....I got the big one to feed, and now a small one came along.....so now I give most of my time on weekday nights after work with my small one, and weekends with the big one....thinking of divorcing the big one, but she's still a hot babe...
                              [SIZE="1"]
                              [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
                              Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X