Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes EK1H-E013D and EK1H-014D are the same kit with diff color. So far ESKY only have kits as Belt-CP not lauch yet. Electronics not from them. Actually S$165 is ex. $295 is ex. also

Comment

Originally posted by WALKERA
      Yes EK1H-E013D and EK1H-014D are the same kit with diff color. So far ESKY only have kits as Belt-CP not lauch yet. Electronics not from them. Actually S$165 is ex. $295 is ex. also

You know where can get much cheaper than this?

Comment

wah.. got better deal.. pls PM me.
        Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

Bro,

U must consider that ppl open shop do business one leh. Naturally have to add in some cost lah.

Everyone know that direct from factory is the cheapest. But who in SG willing to sell it cost price from factory. Shipping also need $$$ leh.

Online shops maybe cheaper but tis is all abt trust liao. If there is cheaper options, do share it.

Comment

Find someone who goes to ShenZhen (China) every month and hitch-hike to buy ..

Now .. where can we find THIS kind person?

Comment

Originally posted by kenshinz
              Basically jet is selling as it is from the manufacturer. But Pips took out the gyro and replaced it with the lousier GWS PG-03 (in my opnion as it has no HH)
              Sorry ! ...But I beg to differ !!!

In my opinion, the GWS PG-03 ranks besides the industrial standard ...the Fut 401 ! ....The PG-03 is as fast if not faster in response rate to the 401. It only lacks the HH feature.

Just because a gyro does not have HH feature doesn't mean it's lousy ! ...It's like saying that a car is lousy because it doesn't have automatic gear shift.

The ESKY Gyro (W and W/o HH - there are 2 of them) on the other hand looks like some generic brand (Same as Walkera's) and I'm reserving my comments as I have not tested one yet.

....Sorry if I'm being blunt ! ....just expressing my opinion allright ?
              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

No problem, never like automatic gear shift anyway

Comment

Working...
                X