Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Raptor Swash

Does the raptor also support 90 degree swash? The reason I'm asking is I want to be able to utilize a cpd-4 co-pilot.

BTW, anyone know the official website for the raptor?

hey there, if you're talking about ccpm, i'm not sure. the raptor swash has 4 control points at 90deg intervals. if you're talking about ccpm i guess you have to find a ccpm conversion kit?

raptor technique is about as close as one can get to a true raptor website, http://www.raptortechnique.com/
    JR 9x
    Raptor 50 SE
    Raptor 90 3D
    Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
    Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
    Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

If not mistaken, u shld be able to use the co pilot on raptor. The co pilot cannot be use on heli w 120 degree CCPM. Fuse tried a co pilot on raptor before tho.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Thanks guys. Guess I will have to do some more research on the raptors.

BTW, there is a co-pilot that can handle 120 CCPM, its the FMA fs8 8-ch receiver with integrated co-pilot. Too bad it only comes in 72Mhz band and FMA don't ship internationally.

The authorized distributor here in Sg is NTC and when I bought my co-pilot, the nice lady said that they might bring-in these new co-pilot next month if there is a demand for it.

So anyone interested in bugging NTC with inquiries on these new co-pilots so they might bring them in. It would be a bit expensive though once it hits Sg shores as it already retails at 220+USD at the FMA website.

Comment

Working...
        X