Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interference?

Just now i was trying to level out my blades and flybar etc so i plugged in the battery but suddenly i relize the servo "twitching" and something seems wrong. the main rotor also suddenly spin up giving me a fright.

i keep on checking and realized as long as my throttle is at neutral, the servo keeps twitching. is something wrong with my rx or was there intereference at 35mhz??

Your throttle should never be at netural (center) in the 1st place when you're plugging in your battery......unless you're trying to behead yourself.

ALWAYS make sure your throttle is at the min position. Also the 4-in-1 requires your Throttle trim to be set to min position too in order to initialize itself, else your heli will have power, but your rotor blades won't move, or might suddenly jerk itself (you'll see your 4-in-1 led turn red instead of green), maybe that's what happened to your heli

Comment

at that hours you are doing checking , your brain is not working at all.

he is right on the throttle to be min.
      JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Hi detached8,

If you are doing your heli setup too close to your computer, you will experience such problem.

It is very dangerous! Please disconnect the motor during setup and stay away from computer or fluorescent light.

HoPe ThIs HelPs

Originally posted by detach8
        Just now i was trying to level out my blades and flybar etc so i plugged in the battery but suddenly i relize the servo "twitching" and something seems wrong. the main rotor also suddenly spin up giving me a fright.

i keep on checking and realized as long as my throttle is at neutral, the servo keeps twitching. is something wrong with my rx or was there intereference at 35mhz??
        Heli
        Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
        Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
        Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
        Buggy
        Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
        Charger : Tahmazo T15
        Balancer : TP205
        Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

hi guys

when i refer to neutral, means everything is in the zero position (throttle min) .. yea...

i think it may be the case. i was doing it too close to the computer and flourescent lamp. scary.

thanks for all the advices!

Comment

Working...
          X