Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This coming sat or sun 18/19-11-06 flying at fernvale

This coming sat or sun, there will be a causal flying at morning or evening at fernvale link, if you wish to come please post a reply here, that i will be coming, and states which day and morning or evening you prefer, so i can organise it.....
    I fly, then I crash, I fix, then I fly, then I crash, I fix, then the wife ask me to leave.....

Location is here http://h1.ripway.com/yoshihiro/Other/genmapphp.gif indicate "I" for nitro and "M" for mirco..
    I fly, then I crash, I fix, then I fly, then I crash, I fix, then the wife ask me to leave.....

Comment

There is some change over here, as i'm afraid that maybe a problem in the frequency. Here, for micro heli if you wish, on friday night (8pm onwards) at puggol place blk 127, the next morning you can attend the nitro at fernvale(attatched photo indicate "I"), maybe after the nitro, mircoheli may come in. If you got any suggestion or anything do PM me or post a reply here....

Comment

the timing on saturday will be confrom later......

Comment

Hi yoshihiro

It is better to gather at one place, easier to do frequency check. And believe me, the distance between zone I & M is not far enough to prevent shooting down each other aircrafts. Yvesgoh and a few of us usually gathered at the spot oppsite the guard house of the construction site. That spot is good cos it is far away from the LRT station and public attention. I think it is ok for a mix of different aircraft to fly there, where it be plane, ep or nitro heli. Cos this hobby is also an avenue for us to know more people. The reason why some flying site are strictly EP becos of it close proximity to residental area.
          Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
          Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
          Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
          Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
          Heli
          Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
          Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

yeah dude, i guess maybe we all can gather at the opposite guard house 1st den, see how later....

Comment

OK, here there newest location and time slot for all, for those who wish to fly mirco, it will be abit early due to the wind, start around from 7.30-9.00am end, follow by 9.15am for nitro to start and other RC. location will be at the field oppsite a guard house at the constrution site, near fernvale LRT, here the location of the gurad house http://h1.ripway.com/yoshihiro/Other/genmapphp.gif

Comment

Working...
              X