Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lama V3 allen screw size

Anyone knows what is the allen key size for the allen screws on the blade grip?
    Metric or imperial?

Thanks

Metric ...1.5mm Hex
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Thank you!

Trying to hover it off my bed, Lama just keep drifting backwards and to left then right... then crash. Guess my room too small to try out for a total newbie in RC Heli.

Comment

....Actually, the Lama V3 is one of the most stable EP heli that I have came across, after you have setup and trimmed the heli properly, you can bring it up to a hover AND THEN PUT THE TRANSMITTER ON THE GROUND and walk up next to the heli and watch it hovering in one spot. Pluck if from mid air and turn it 180 degrees and release it, then boast to your friends that you're able to fly "Nose-In" !

Disclaimer: ....Please wear safety googles or glasses when attempting the above, it should only be attempted by an experienced heli flyer and entirely at his/her own risk.

Comment

yes i agree with you there i have done that with my robinson afew times if you get into troble just let go of the sticks and and it will level out into a hover again its so stable i managed to hover it over a tile that is about 40cm by 40cm until i got bored.

Comment

Oh okok, so does it matter or differ if the lama gonna start hover over an uneven surface compare to a even one ?

Comment

Once you're out of the ground effects, doesn't matter what you're hovering over !

Comment

Working...
              X