Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Raptor flyers beware!

High headspeeds and plastic parts are not compaitable at times......

Raptor Crash

Found this video clip on Raptor crashed. Pay attention till the very last part of the clip...chicken dance. Not sure if it is the same problem mention by ammo.

Raptor cRasHeD!!
    Heli
    Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
    Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
    Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
    Buggy
    Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
    Charger : Tahmazo T15
    Balancer : TP205
    Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

The raptor stock plastic parts were engineered for extreme headspeed in 3d- 3d flying in a 36engine with 550mm blades.

Somehow, the engine got bigger and more powerful, the blades got longer and heavier. Headspeed got higher and higher. The engine limit in r50 went from os46 to the old os 50sxh and tt50 to the hyper and now, even the webra 55. Running 600mm on the r50 stock parts was already quite a load to the heli, now with the new titan, 620mm blades. Back in year 1999(or was it 2000) when the r30 was first introduced, headspeed of 2000 wasn't like the norm, much less the 2100headspeed. Whereas today, the norm is 2000. Bigger engine+longer blade+higher headspeed=???, go calculate urself.

I don't know if they did any improvement to the plastic material, but my old r30v1 and my r50v2 seems to have the same plastic. The very bare minimum upgrade for a r50 doing 3d is a metal head block. That is a must.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by w_kby
        Found this video clip on Raptor crashed. Pay attention till the very last part of the clip...chicken dance. Not sure if it is the same problem mention by ammo.

Raptor cRasHeD!!

wow, no way to stop that chicken dance ma. is it have to wait till nitro is out .
        very scary
        JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Working...
        X