Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new ccpm heli from champ

went to championhobby he showed me the so called new ccpm heli which he said just arrived .some kind of dragonfly as wat he said or if i heard correctly.it was having the dragonfly canopy on so i guessed it was the new version of dragonfly ccpm.did not know got such thing .the strange thing is that it looks exactly the same thing as on the pic on his website which is called 3D zoom ccpm .wow damn weird.i said i didnt one then he said'ok lah i try the heli first then i show u how it flies'.anyway the heli looks very cool but i thing is underpowered as it had a very small brush motor same motor as the new honeybee cp .some parts are just like the zoom. anyway the heli looks really cool .thinking of getting one if i have the money.maybe in 10 years if it is still there

oops wrong the parts are not exactly like zoom mybe the tail setup is a little the same

Comment

It may be the same motor size as the honey bee but would likely be a sp300 not a 280
      TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
      Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
      Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
      Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

erm if it's from champion then don't get it....

I found something good to get there yesterday...voltspy...at $15...a steal
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Eh Art! I witnessed one Voltspy that shows battery flat permanently!

Comment

Originally posted by Han
            Eh Art! I witnessed one Voltspy that shows battery flat permanently!
            Cool.. then u will need to buy batts from Chan.

Maybe it will only work on "Special" batteries.
            huh

Comment

Working...
            X