Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy main rotors.. help needed

I banged up the main shaft (again) and now its twisted. Have to get another one..:P

But now the shaft no longer turns in one direction only. Now i can freely turn in both directions and when powering up, the tail rotor spins up but the main rotors just spin very lazily. Something must be broken when the blades hit the ground. I'm thinking there's some sort of clutch inside that's messed up liao.

Any expert advice? Thanks very much!

Need more info!! No heli type and model is provided is very difficult to guess what is the problem.

Anyway, since you said shaft can now spin both direction. That sounds like it is a heli with one way bearing. That mean your one way bearing spoilt.

SH

Comment

Orr.. thanks!

My heli's a zap 400. Should have gotten a Trex..haha.. Thanks very much!

Comment

Anyways, problem looks to be solved liao, the one way bearing is fine. I think the lock nut honding on to the main shaft worked its way loose when the blades hit the gound just now.

Other than the bent main shaft, everything seems ok (i hope).. Does anyone know where I can get the reinforced main shaft for the ZAP? I wish I've bought the Trex instead but now suck with ZAP liao..:P

I've tried SHS but they were out of stock for the reinforced main shaft the last time I was there.

Comment

Working...
        X