Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cc-10 problem ..programing

ok I have just got back my CC-10 from castles...( very impressed with their service)

now I am trying to get it into programing mode so I can set the pariameters.

if i plug the esc in with the full throttle stick position it just flashes.... but I am ment to get a short tone and then on to several flashes ... for the fiurst step of the programing mode

can anyone help me ?

(with the esc problem...mentaly no one can help me )

cheers doug

Doug, before you do that you have to check your throttle curve and make sure you have 100% at top stick, 50% at middle stick and 0% at bottom stick.

Comment

ahhh ok will give that a try thanks

Comment

Doug

How long does it take to send yours to CC and back and what shipment u use? I might need to send mine to Castle Creations also.

Super-Hornet

Comment

I had one that busted up and needed to be sent for servicing ...sent two weeks ago ..no sign yet ..

the other the red light come on ...sent them a email and i got a new one in a week and a bit with a return envelope. ( need to pay postage though)

Comment

Doug...Tell me the process of asking for repair or sending it. Mine is it chatter when startup.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
              Doug...Tell me the process of asking for repair or sending it. Mine is it chatter when startup.

Super-Hornet
              What you mean by chatter when startup? If you mean to say the motor cogs when starting, then its normal.
              F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
              F5D Stratair Demon
              F5D Jibe
              Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
              Voodoo S400
              Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
              La Racer 56

Comment

Hi AceViperX

My chatter when startup... Can't even start up most of the time. Sometime it jump one teeth at the main gear spur.

To start up, I have to use hand to turn the blades first before I power up.

Super-Hornet

Comment

what motor are you using?

Also check your wiring to the motor.
                  F5D Stratair Demon
                  F5D Jibe
                  Voodoo S400
                  La Racer 56

Comment

My motor is Himaxx HA2025-4200. 3Cell Li-Poly. CC PHX-25. Wiring looks good to me. All the while it is like that.. At first I thought B/L chatting is normal till I beginning to read other forum that ppl encounter this problem that is considered not good. Most of them send to CC for service.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                      My motor is Himaxx HA2025-4200. 3Cell Li-Poly. CC PHX-25. Wiring looks good to me. All the while it is like that.. At first I thought B/L chatting is normal till I beginning to read other forum that ppl encounter this problem that is considered not good. Most of them send to CC for service.

Super-Hornet
                      I used to fly the himax motor. I think the low pole count makes it cog alot when starting. When I changed to the razor which has a higher pole count, there wasn't any cogging problem at all.
                      F5D Stratair Demon
                      F5D Jibe
                      Voodoo S400
                      La Racer 56

Comment

My cc has no problem with my himax but i know the old ones do have a little problem

Btw Doug hows ur cc 10 now??
                        TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                        Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                        Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                        Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

the new cc10 great!!!!

I am using the feiago motor ...not too bad but could use some extra ommph ..waiting for the next batch of CC 10 and himax 4100 to come in and then I will get one ( set)
                          The motor runs very hot though..so hot that I cant touch it after a 8 min flight but I am getting two 8 min flights out of a 3 cell 1500mah battery )

Comment

Working...
                          X