Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micron V2

Any1 of u guys have any experience with Micron V2?I have 1 with me.Juz bought it thru internet (www.precisionheli.com).Need some1 to help me trim this little devil.Its more difficult then Lama.
    Heli:
    . Micron V2
    . Walkera 4#3

Plane:
    . Edge 540 EP
    . Hyperion Cessna 182
    . E-Starter
    . Rush

Tx: JR 9XII (Mode 2) (35.190)

Hi bro, mode 1 or mode 2?

Comment

Originally posted by HeLiCrAz
      Any1 of u guys have any experience with Micron V2?I have 1 with me.Juz bought it thru internet (www.precisionheli.com).Need some1 to help me trim this little devil.Its more difficult then Lama.

Wow, the Micron V2. The smallest FP heli around ( that I know of ).
      Being a single rotor FP heli sure not easy for beginner to fly like the Lama.
      Saw the video from its web, this bird (more like a housefly) can fly very beautifuly.
      Too bad it comes at a very high price. Some more all spare parts have to order online too.

Since this bird comes from the west. I am guessing its in mode 2. Am I right?

Comment

Micron V2

Ur rite.It's in mode 2.But accident happened last nite while i was charging the battery.It exploded & burnt the main rotor & tail rotor slightly .Now i have to order the spare online
        Heli:
        . Micron V2
        . Walkera 4#3

Plane:
        . Edge 540 EP
        . Hyperion Cessna 182
        . E-Starter
        . Rush

Comment

I am on mode 2 too. Where do you stay ? and how much u bought that bugger ?
          [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Ur rite.It's in mode 2.But accident happened last nite while i was charging the battery.It exploded & burnt the main rotor & tail rotor slightly .Now i have to order the spare online
            Burn!

Wow how did that happen?? Is it Li-po battery that it comes with? What charger you using? Hope you get the spare soon.

Comment

I bought it for US$299 complete set with the GWS 4 channel Tx.Btw I've chk with rotor hobby.They will be bringing in that little devil soon with all the spares.I think i just wait for them to bring in so that i can but the spares from them.It is Li-Po battery.I do not know how on earth it can exploded.
              Heli:
              . Micron V2
              . Walkera 4#3

Plane:
              . Edge 540 EP
              . Hyperion Cessna 182
              . E-Starter
              . Rush

Comment

I bought it for US$299 complete set with the GWS 4 channel Tx.Btw I've chk with rotor hobby.They will be bringing in that little devil soon with all the spares.I think i just wait for them to bring in so that i can but the spares from them.It is Li-Po battery.I do not know how on earth it can exploded.
                I suggest you order the spares direct. Rotor said that they would be bringing in 29mhz hitec receivers like a year back. You would be flying again much sooner if you ordered the spares direct.

Comment

Rotor bringing in?
                  That is good news. Wonder what kind of price it will be?
                  If direct coverting the currency, it will be about S$500. Wow

Did you crash the heli before? Maybe the battery is damage in a crash?

Comment

Never crash it b4.I only flew it for abt 10 mins,then i charged it & it went BOOMMM after 30 mins.The battery exploded & burnt my main & tail rotor.
                    Heli:
                    . Micron V2
                    . Walkera 4#3

Plane:
                    . Edge 540 EP
                    . Hyperion Cessna 182
                    . E-Starter
                    . Rush

Comment

maybe he have over decharge the lipo ? coz he fly to long lao ?
                      [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

He mentioned that the accident happened while charging and he only flew 10min prior to it, so the logical deduction would be:

Assuming that the charger came with the heli, it may not be the correct type or was simply faulty (ie. failed to limit the voltage to the correct level, charged at excessive current or caused a short-circuit).

I would advise anyone who is new to Lipo batteries to read all the stickys in the battery and charger forum..

Lipos will COMBUST and likely EXPLODE if overcharged or short-circuited

That said, attempting to charge over-discharged (usually bloated) Lipos can potentially lead to the same disastrous results!

Comment

Working...
                        X