Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V3 Lama Charger

Hi, Just want to check whether the supplied Charger for V3 Lama can charge a DN Power 7.4V 15C 850mAh Lipo battery? I brought the battery this afternoon and now try to charge it, but the green light on the charger won't light up, so i presume it's not charging. Thanks.

Is it a lipo charger? If not, do not charge it. Lipo batts are to charge with lipo charger only.

Comment

shld be can. the light going off means its charged. the DN is pre-charged.

Comment

Should be, cos the battery supplied is a lipo battery.

Originally posted by balance_mind
        Is it a lipo charger? If not, do not charge it. Lipo batts are to charge with lipo charger only.

Comment

IC. Later i will try out and see. Thanks.
          Originally posted by phanchingchong
          shld be can. the light going off means its charged. the DN is pre-charged.

Comment

I have good results with Lipo from the ESKY 800mah to the Great planes 20C 2200mah packs

.....NOTE: ...make sure you do NOT try with lipos with less than 800mah as this charger pump 0.8 Amps during the constant voltage stage !
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
              I have good results with Lipo from the ESKY 800mah to the Great planes 20C 2200mah packs

.....NOTE: ...make sure you do NOT try with lipos with less than 800mah as this charger pump 0.8 Amps during the constant voltage stage !
              Woops! edit: ... "during the constant current stage !"

Comment

The DN lipo should have a adapter that is suppiied with the lipo. U will need to use that to connect the DN lipo to the Esky charger. If I remember correctly, Jet Hobby mentioned something about the DN lipo balance taps being wired diffrently from the Esky ones.

Comment

Ok, i was wondering what is the wire for. Now i have to find it, think i left it in the office.

Originally posted by clai
                  The DN lipo should have a adapter that is suppiied with the lipo. U will need to use that to connect the DN lipo to the Esky charger. If I remember correctly, Jet Hobby mentioned something about the DN lipo balance taps being wired diffrently from the Esky ones.

Comment

Haiz, just crash my Lama and the end of the tail is broken and the lama keep flying forward. Have to go to rotor to get replacement this monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis
                      Haiz, just crash my Lama and the end of the tail is broken and the lama keep flying forward. Have to go to rotor to get replacement this monday.
                      Go to the Friday Ponggul FF, ....I volunteer help trim your Lama to "Look ma, No TRANSMITTER* !" stage !

* = 1 step more stable than "Look ma, No HANDS !" stage ! ...the regulars at DHPGHF will know wat I mean !

Comment

Thanks for your offer, i will find time to go down as i'm normally return home late due to my job.

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                        Go to the Friday Ponggul FF, ....I volunteer help trim your Lama to "Look ma, No TRANSMITTER* !" stage !

* = 1 step more stable than "Look ma, No HANDS !" stage ! ...the regulars at DHPGHF will know wat I mean !

Comment

Working...
                        X