X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny heli

So cute, ah?
    I can haz diving?

yeah its a great heli, tele aka Doug has one and flies it around the classroom when i have electronics with him. it is very stable and light only 10g.
    theres a video of it here http://www.crazyfruitbat.com/product...t=0&bestseller

Comment

...er... you're saying it can be bought here?
      I can haz diving?

Comment

I just bought one from HK for 245HKD. Its very easy to fly and very fun!

Comment

no you cant purchase it here yet i had a look in Carrefour to see if they have any cause they have a small plane there of the same brand i think, and it would be the most likely place that it would be sold in singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by phanchingchong
            I just bought one from HK for 245HKD. Its very easy to fly and very fun!
            Heheh, u also got your paws on helis now, eh?

Matt, the brand is Silverlit, same as the small foam planes sold in Carrefour and Metro. But it looks like must order frm overseas...
            I can haz diving?

Comment

Nice indeed, wonder how long does this housefly go with a full charge?
              Heli
              Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
              Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
              Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
              Buggy
              Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
              Charger : Tahmazo T15
              Balancer : TP205
              Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
                Heheh, u also got your paws on helis now, eh?

Matt, the brand is Silverlit, same as the small foam planes sold in Carrefour and Metro. But it looks like must order frm overseas...
                Yah - I am quite a finger retard. Got 2 previous helis but cant fly them. Recently got a Lama - its ok but I still bash it at the lobby walls. This picooz is really shiok - bash on ceiling and walls but nothing happen. I even hit my wife with it (accidentally) and she told me its painless.

Comment

Originally posted by w_kby
                  Nice indeed, wonder how long does this housefly go with a full charge?
                  About 5 mins.... that is the bad part

Comment

can this heli fly with another similiar one at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by vintcs
                      can this heli fly with another similiar one at the same time?
                      Yes - got three channels. The transmitter is switchable but the heli is fixed on one of the 3 channels.

Comment

Hmm. How about an MO?
                        I can haz diving?

Comment

Friend - I think this one better to wait it out. Its a retail product and will enter the shopping centres sooner or later. The xtwin was like 60 bucks when I first got it and shortly later it was like 30bucks at a metro offer.

Comment

saw it on yahoo auction,selling for something like $50+. seem to be a good boredom killer.

Comment

Originally posted by technicapot
                              saw it on yahoo auction,selling for something like $50+. seem to be a good boredom killer.
                              somebody buy liao.....
                              f

Comment

Working...
                              X