Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: OS 32 engine problem

Was starting my raptor holding down the blade grip. Engine started, try to throttle up abit still holding down the blade grip and suddenly felt a lost of turning force on the rotor. The engine is still idling! Took a look at the pinion and it was turning in the opposite direction. try to throttle up abit and it was still turning.

Kill the engine and restart again. This time the same thing happen after i throttle up holding down the blade grip. Had to pack up and go home. Anyone know what is wrong with the engine?

Kindly assist.

New Engine?

Sounds like good compression to me....when compression is good and the engine too rich...you will start the engine in the correct direction but it tends to jump to the opposite in a bit...try leaning out the low end needle....may work...

If the engine is old then I think it's time to change to a OS37

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Art
      New Engine?

Sounds like good compression to me....when compression is good and the engine too rich...you will start the engine in the correct direction but it tends to jump to the opposite in a bit...try leaning out the low end needle....may work...

If the engine is old then I think it's time to change to a OS37

Hum... will try the low end needle... Engine is not new. What is the standard OS low end needle setting?

Changing to new engine? Bo Lui leh.... will try to salvage the current one and hopefully can last me till bonus....

Comment

Working...
      X