Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helis from Champion hobbies

Hi! i am just wondering how much the 30 sized helis are from champion. I am refering to the upgraded ones like the sh-30 and tz 30. Anyone has any experience? Thanks!
    SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

"u eng sure boh tai chi"

enjoy
    Sondol first talk later!

Comment

y buy unknown brand, look-a-like, carbon copy, immitation but low quality heli?.....

get a good heli..... it would save ya $$ in the long run.....
      just like some1 said.... if ya wanna get 1... get the best.... n tt goes double for the radio...
      -* Project Swift *-

Comment

YEah man, although i dun fly nitro..
        But raptors aer cheap n good!!

Why save on the $100++ and get something that he
        "eng bo tai chi"??

Comment

the only heli he sells other than the R30v1 is the cypher 50....but there's NO PARTS SUPPORT...other than that...not another heli is worth buying
          TREX 500 ESP
          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Sorry for not able to answer your question, but I certainly think you might interested to read up this thread

Cheers

Mike

Comment

YC - heard you going to maiden your "prize". The 50v2 SE. I'm considering a 50 bird. Can you snap some close up shots? I am limboing between JR and TT. Care to coment 'bout TT 50v2 SE and ventures?
              ---------------------
              Ergo 30 SS
              Voyager E

Comment

And dunno if should wait and consider the jr airskipper????
                ---------------------
                Ergo 30 SS
                Voyager E

Comment

This HobbyShop is not on my list at all.Where hah???

Jameswilliam

Comment

Hi James..

"That Hobby Shop" is at Tanjong pagar.

U know that in front of Amara Hotel, there is a NTUC? Beside (right) the NTUC u see a hawker/wet market? Beside (right) u will see wedding gown shop/studio? After that.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Originally posted by waycool
                      YC - heard you going to maiden your "prize". The 50v2 SE. I'm considering a 50 bird. Can you snap some close up shots? I am limboing between JR and TT. Care to coment 'bout TT 50v2 SE and ventures?
                      yup... maidening it tml... but there's a prob with the aileron servo links binding.. hai... but i dun hav a digi cam... onli my e700 cam... anyone can lend me?

mm... the reason u wanna get the TT is the parts support in s'pore and its quite easy to repair.... user friendly.... esp the R90... and its simple in design...
                      JR... nv tried the venture 50... but the venture 60... didn't feel that it had much research n good changes in it... basically was an ergo60 with alittle frame design change and eCCPM..
                      would get a TT50 over the venture.....especially it its a tt50SE... with the metal head block.. n.. i feel that the tt50 is more rugged... bigger blade grips, spindle... v.hard rubber dampers... (the JR damper is sooo soft~)... metal swashplate.. etc...

btw.. whats an airskipper?... nv heard b4....
                      Last edited by yC86; 02-10-2004, 11:31 PM.
                      -* Project Swift *-

Comment

oops... double post.... sorry... can mods delete that?... and this one too...
                        -* Project Swift *-

Comment

the airskipper is the new 30-50 range of JR helis. very nice carbon frames. but don't think it'll be cheap though. i LOVE jr sylphides...sooooo beautiful...
                          JR 9x
                          Raptor 50 SE
                          Raptor 90 3D
                          Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
                          Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
                          Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

cool..... lookin forward to see it here..... but... there's no 100%parts support in s'pore~~ for JR helis..... maybe cos not many ppl r into this hobby... n those who are already in r raptor fliers...

last time the rappy30/60 were known as crappy30/60...
                            -* Project Swift *-

Comment

search around the web loh, you will find quite a bit of information about the jr airskipper. Carbon frame+plastic rotor head, don't know worth it or not leh. Seriously, a plastic frame+metal rotor head might perform better. The rotor head seems pretty weak and low quality for the $$ to me.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X