• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by balance_mind
    ya, what's the price for the kit.
    Any parts for #37?
    SGD 280. may be can be lower if more.

Comment

$280 is the barebone kit for #60B?

No parts for #37? Especially main gear and main shaft.

Originally posted by WALKERA
      SGD 280. may be can be lower if more.

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind
        $280 is the barebone kit for #60B?

No parts for #37? Especially main gear and main shaft.
        Yup. 36 shaft and gear can use?

Comment

Originally posted by be89z
          hi ghostfit

i will try my best to go down again this friday, may have to work late ahhh lama V3!! u trust my flying skill ah?
          No problems lah ! ...In my opinion, Lama V3 (In no wind condition) is the most stable RC heli to learn on ! (Cheap to repair crash damage, so no stress !)

But my lama TX is mode 1 leh ?
          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Ghostfit da ge

dont mind i call u da ge hoh? mean big brother, ya after Eric trim the heli last fri, i was able to fly my heli last nite thanks to him but ho hover difficult still, but when the heli flew above my body height i landed her back lah bec of the walls around, i think this heli not safe to play in vold deck for newbies, n now i m kind of used to mode 2 liao so how huh?

Originally posted by Ghostfit
            No problems lah ! ...In my opinion, Lama V3 (In no wind condition) is the most stable RC heli to learn on ! (Cheap to repair crash damage, so no stress !)

But my lama TX is mode 1 leh ?
            Love the sky with my babies
            Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
            Vortex

Comment

u mean with stock motor&batt, servos, gyro would be SGD 369.
              Is it possible for you to list down the specification on the 60#B ?
              what does it comes with ?
              stock motor is it brushless or brush motor.
              if the kits with brushless motor, servos ,gyro n esc ,what is the price like ?
              JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
                Wah ! ....10 more customer like you and WALKERA seow leow !

Ghostfit da ge

dont mind i call u da ge hoh? mean big brother, ya after Eric trim the heli last fri, i was able to fly my heli last nite thanks to him but ho hover difficult still, but when the heli flew above my body height i landed her back lah bec of the walls around, i think this heli not safe to play in vold deck for newbies, n now i m kind of used to mode 2 liao so how huh?
                Can ! Can ! ...just so long you dun call me "Uncle" or "Ah pek" can aredi !

Last nite I open up the Lama TX to convert it to Mode 2 ....Wah must solder the connection one ! .....sigh ! ....the things I do for my mei mei !

Comment

hahaha no lah da ge lah handsome still, ai yo then i better make it, i will rush over for the meet, hahaha i can see alot of people interested in this heli, good more people more spare parts will b brough in i hope, then i dont have to headache liao,

Wah ! ....10 more customer like you and WALKERA seow leow !

Can ! Can ! ...just so long you dun call me "Uncle" or "Ah pek" can aredi !

Last nite I open up the Lama TX to convert it to Mode 2 ....Wah must solder the connection one ! .....sigh ! ....the things I do for my mei mei !

Love the sky with my babies
                  Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
                  Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
                    RC Functions

Pitch-axis
                    Roll-axis
                    Collective Pitch
                    Motor Speed
                    Others: Gear switch, 3D conversion, PIT adjustment, and exponential function

Specification

(1). Main Rotor Diameter: 620 mm
                    (2). Tail Rotor Diameter: 145 mm
                    (3). Overall Length: 600 mm
                    (4). Receiver: RX- PCM-701
                    (5). Drive System: 380 PH
                    (6). Battery: Ni-MH 12V 650mAh
                    (7). All-up Weight: 570~620g (Battery included)
                    (8). Transmitter: WK-PCM-0701
                    (9). Gyro: WK-G007
                    (10).Speed Controller: WTS-20A-02 Servo: weight 8.5g / speed 0.11sec/60°/ torque 0.9kg/cm / dimension 22.5X11.5X24mm

Features

1). CCPM mixing control system and collective pitch structure make perfect 3D maneuvers such as roll, inverted, and swoop flights.
                    2). The design of metal main frame, metal swash plate and metal rotor head is of legerity, innovation, precise and stability (except 59# and 60#). The autorotation landing system, made of high quality one-way bearing, maximally protects your helicopter from damage .
                    3). Highly efficient bevel wheel design is used in mesh between main gear and motor gear (except 59# and 60#).
                    4). 59# series' tail blades driven by axis provide easy adjustment, stable flight, and prompt reaction.
                    5). 60# series' tail blades driven by belt provide easy adjustment, stable flight, and low noise.
                    6). 380 carbon brush motor, matched with 20A brushed speed controller, provides more power to your helicopter.
                    7). 7-ch transmitter PCM701 with adjustable PIT parameter, throttle curve, and servo exponential function.

Add SGD90.00 for WK-WS-20-002 and 20A ESC.

Comment

....Good one ! ....cut and past !

No need to become 'seow' ....LOL

Comment

hahaha no lah da ge lah handsome still, ai yo then i better make it, i will rush over for the meet, hahaha i can see alot of people interested in this heli, good more people more spare parts will b brough in i hope, then i dont have to headache liao,
                        I think WALKERA would be bringing in parts for your baby ....no more headaches ....in fact, after seeing your baby last fri nite, I was even more interested in getting one ....but I really like the 68#B model leh ! ...looks like a bird of prey with it's bird like landing gear !

...How ? WALKERA ? any possibility of bringing in a few 68#B complete kits to Singapore ?

Comment

I think WALKERA would be bringing in parts for your baby ....no more headaches ....in fact, after seeing your baby last fri nite, I was even more interested in getting one ....but I really like the 68#B model leh ! ...looks like a bird of prey with it's bird like landing gear !

...How ? WALKERA ? any possibility of bringing in a few 68#B complete kits to Singapore ?
                          68#B is not much diff with brushless motor and new landing gear and was mentioned not yet in mass production 2 months ago.

Comment

I don't think they are compatible. So no #37 parts loh.

Yup. 36 shaft and gear can use?

Comment

at least he replied. this would be in more sales.
                              only don like the Tx n Rx. got my own.
                              price is very nice.
                              When will you be bringing in the 60#B n parts for sale ?
                              JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Haven't seen a walkera heli in action before, anyone flying this heli?
                                If it uses 12V 650mah battery, how long can it last? The heli looks more heavy than HB. Nobody bringing in the Esky Belt CP?

AIR
                                HB K2 - Service
                                CopterX 450 - Hanger
                                IFO - Service
                                Walkera H05 mini plane
                                JR X3810
                                LAND
                                Kyosho Javelin - Garage
                                Tamiya TT01 Subaru WRX - In Service
                                Tamiya M03 Hello Kitty Swift - For wife
                                Cen Mini Madness - For son
                                Team Losi Speed T - In Service